The Official Liverpool FC Thread

The Infamous

Quick question to everyone blaming the players, don't you find it odd that not one single player in the squad has managed to play anywhere near their potential under this manager? In fact certain players who looked like world beaters now look like some pecker weights.

If a new manager comes in and players who looked dead under Roy don't look better I'll hold my hands up and say I was wrong but until then Roy is a cancer who has sapped the players of confidence and belief.

• Upvote 1

Guest Portuguese

The whole team is a shambles

But the ones I listed are that little bit more of a shambles.

VILLA BOAS PLZ

He would be perfect but he will need funds and full control.

Villa Boas would be a very bold and good move in my opinion but i don't think it will happen, I think he'll stay with Porto for at least another year.

He speaks english very well ( his gran is english) and has a philosophy that fits in with both the tradition of Liverpool & the expectations of NESV so it's not wildly unlikely e'll be approached.

Guest Portuguese

That's one of the reasons why he shouldn't even consider it and the other reason is he needs another two years in Porto.

Laudrup is a risk the guy doesn't stay in one place he moves about too much.

Rijkaard is the best out there at this moment in time and by the way your owners must make the appointment now not wait until the last week of the winter window.

Still f*ck*ng baffles me how we didn't go for Pelligrini in the summer, f*ck*ng disgusting.

Pretty much sums it up..

If the winning candidate was Roy, and the losers Pelligrini & Deschamps, was the only interview question 'Are you english?'