The Infamous

YOU f*ck*ng OWL LOOKING TWAT

ajherbnws

r

NF

ngf

n

LMFAO

Last time #lfc had less points at turn of the year was in 1953-54 ... the season they were relegated

3 shots on target. Lowest of any home team all season.

AND WHAT DOES THIS c*nt SAY...

Roy Hodgson: "I think we were a bit unlucky to lose the game, probably 0-0 would have been a fair result."

f*ck*ng CHOKE ON A f*ck*ng WORTHERS ORIGINAL!

pmsl

:lol: :lol: :lol:

He's a crap stupid f*ck*ng prick who posts are carefully constructed to make himself appear superior, dunno why people bite.

...and you're a clown who clings on to the rubbish in his sig to make himself feel better about his sh*t team. Still watching grainy videos of the glory days then?

At least certain people have history to cling on to.

Negativity

"I am getting used to it, that is the way it is," said Hodgson.

"We've had to live with that for quite a long time now as ever since I came here the famous Anfield support has not really been there.

"There were the problems with the owners, then Kenny being so popular and not getting the job and it being given to me.

"It is sad and I don't like hearing those things because I am trying to do the best job I can do.

"I am working as hard as I can so I can't say it is something I really appreciate.

"At the same time I am not in control of those things and it is the Kop's way of showing they are not happy with what the team is doing.

"As manager you take responsibility for that so I have to take that criticism on the chin as well.

"It was as bad a team performance as we have given, especially at Anfield.

"We've let the fans down and they made that perfectly clear to us and I can only empathise with them because if I was a supporter I would be disappointed with that."

The result leaves Liverpool just three points above the relegation zone, but Hodgson remains confident in his competence as a manager.

Ability

"I've seen times like this before. My belief that I can turn this around is my belief in my own ability," he added.

"I know the players are working hard to give me and the club success but at the moment we are not succeeding.

"Maybe we lacked a bit of confidence and the negativity does affect confidence.

"Players are a little less keen to get on the ball and show what they can do for fear of making a mistake."

:lol: :lol:

Sounds like that kid who walked into the lesson with toilet roll on his feet and everybody is laughing and pointing at him but he still hasnt realized why there laughing thinks hes just bein bullied

• Downvote 1

He is actually f*ck*ng clueless, dear god.

He has Joe Cole playing centre mid yesterday. A foreigner would of got slaughtered for play people out of position and playing that awful.

another fact to add to the atrocious ones from last night -

Last season, Pepe Reina launched the ball into Wolves' half of the pitch twice. Last night it was 30+ times

Hodgson is a real media fav lol hardly any1 is calling for his head..

MOTD you could see how reluctant they were not 2 blame him and Redknapp on sky is saying its not Roy but the squad..

The fans detest Hodgson lol and his quotes are priceless

Liverpool need a real character a lovable rogue, just a shame I aint got all my badges yet.. I would get SWP on loan, Bellamy, Adebayor, Hammill & Ronaldinho and have sum fun

They need sum of that 'Spice Boy Swagger' from the 90's

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

c/s the anelka testament

i could do better then roy

i wouldnt even have to spend money

Every time I read a article defending Hodgson I want to find that journalist and shake the f*ck outta him. So much blame the foreigner. Cunts.

When was the last time an ENGLISH manager did anything relevant at Liverpool. Twats.

Another stat.

8 of lasts nights line-up played against in the 4-0 win against Real.

Carra would of made it 9.

Against blackpool (1-2) all 10 outfield players had playing time at world cup, squad averaged 55 caps p/player

Yet this team managed 3 measly shots on goal last night and conceded something like 56% possession to a team in the bottom 3. Yet, somehow Hodgson isn't collecting his p45!

Our squad isn't as good as 5 times in this league. Every other argument is BOLLOCKS.

anybody know much about thi guy you've just signed

Which guy?

French winger?

Swear it isn't confirmed?

Some quotes...from TK Karlsen

sylvain marveaux (born 1986, rennes) - left midfielder/winger. reminds me of florent malouda but with a lesser physique (172 cm)

as much as he can whip in a cross he's maybe more effective when moving infield, making things happen with defence splitting pass/assist

creative, livewire, nice to watch, good at taking on opponents - classic (winger) attributes. though lightweight + inconsistent this season

out of contract in the summer, hence the modest (reported) transfer fee. previously also linked with arsenal and chelsea

believe chelsea invited him over to cobham last year... (sylvain marveaux)

was also monitored by several german/italian clubs. some scouts/directors i spoke to worried about his size/consistency

oh well, that'll do for now. can prove an exciting signing for #lfc imo. certainly posseses many crowd pleasing qualities

i know steve hitchen (#lfc france based scout, recently "pinched" from spurs) rates him highly. steve knows ligue 1 much better than me!