The Official Liverpool FC Thread

The Infamous

Career highlight?

Easy. The one that stands head and shoulders above everything is winning the Champions League in 2005. Also, scoring on my first start against Aston Villa in January 1997. . .

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1341306/Liverpool-stalwart-Jamie-Carragher-spot.html#ixzz197vK25Po

Probably, but thats more to their managerial style. We've been told so much about Roy's excellent man management skills (a big reason so many of our players didn't perform last season, if you listen to the media), and yet he has yet to exhibit them.

f*ck YOU!

f*ck YOU

YOU f*ck*ng OWL LOOKING TWAT

I HATE YOUR GUTS!

l@JNGE

{GFOV

EWGPOIEWGF

:POJFEE

I

EN

FPWIENF

EF

EPFWIJN

E

EFPIN

FEEK

F

JFE

THE f*ck*ng RAGE, THIS IS ABSOLUTELY f*ck*ng DIABOLICAL!

f*ck OFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!

We are done. Finished

I didn't think anything could kill us off after Gillett and Hicks, but the bullshit that Hodgson is doing and being defended for is su-f*ck*ng-rreal.

• Upvote 2

Players are f*ck*ng SHITE

We went out with a attacking formation and all they did was hit it long

f*ck our squad. We need a total clearout. At least 5 of the 1st teamers should never have even been bought by us.

Absolutely disgraceful bunch of players. Possibly the worst I have EVER seen in my life as a Liverpool fan.

• Downvote 1

Last time #lfc had less points at turn of the year was in 1953-54 ... the season they were relegated

3 shots on target. Lowest of any home team all season.

AND WHAT DOES THIS c*nt SAY...

Roy Hodgson: "I think we were a bit unlucky to lose the game, probably 0-0 would have been a fair result."

f*ck*ng CHOKE ON A f*ck*ng WORTHERS ORIGINAL!

• Upvote 1

Last time #lfc had less points at turn of the year was in 1953-54 ... the season they were relegated

3 shots on target. Lowest of any home team all season.

AND WHAT DOES THIS c*nt SAY...

Roy Hodgson: "I think we were a bit unlucky to lose the game, probably 0-0 would have been a fair result."

f*ck*ng CHOKE ON A f*ck*ng WORTHERS ORIGINAL!

pmsl