The Official Liverpool FC Thread

The Infamous

yeah, looks unclear actually.

Expected more from Napoli. nice little glimpses of Shelvey.

Babel looks slightly better on right, Poulsen anonymous, Spearing meh, Kelly solid as per, no service for N'gog and he is up against 3 centre backs. The less said about Konchesky the better.

Gave Darby his debut in the CL

Kelly also got games in the CL but was injured

Ayala made a few starts under Rafa as well

Insua

Ngog

Spearing made his debut under Rafa

Pacheco started to figure towards the end of last season

He didn't rate the players the youth team was producing which is why he overhauled it, we're starting to see the results now.

“Rijkaard has just been sacked from Galatasaray - he must be a great manager to have been sacked by Galatasaray! What you are talking about is Frank Rijkaard’s agent putting his name around. It is all speculation.”

Roy 'Nice guy' Hodgson having a pop at Rijkaard a CL and la liga winning manager, he really needs to keep quiet.

Insua

Hes crap, lets not get carried away, the lad with the big ears who u sold to Sunderland that Houlier brought through was better than him.. Steven Wright

Insua aint rated on Mersyside and those who do rate him is coz hes Argentinian

/

1st half was good, performance was much better, Roy needed the win

Last 15mins Lpool fans wer shook lol, im pleased for Roy

Smh where are the Liverpool fans?

Shaking your head for what?

/

Much better performance....still want Hodgson out

Turn on the manager, have faith in the team. It's like people have forgotten what the word support actually means

Blind faith is stupid and lol at you feeling your stance is vindicated because we beat a weakened BLACKBURN side 2-1 at ANFIELD, read my post a few pages back to understand my feelings towards Hodgson.

It wasn't even blind faith. I looked at the Blackburn team, saw they weren't at full strength and expected us to beat them. We won and it fully shoulda been by more.

My disappointment is that alot of folk calling themselves supporters didn't even give the team a chance against a weakened Blackburn team. You don't think that's poor support?