Harrow & Birmingham Riots

Steven

Im nt some joke poster and i dnt like when peope say im being a stupid f*ck*ng prickits real talk.. u did well in the 80s...and in the notting hill riots back in the daybut u dnt get involved anymore ... thats all im saying..Oldham and burnley keighley birmingham lozzells... the northern asians rioting Game > any other ethnic community nowadays.. thats all im saying.venom arnt u from luton... what happend there son? the soldiers gt baited and told 2 f*ck off.. and rightly so... birmingham twice now these guys have been run out of town... u mite want 2 side with these racist white folk but dnt worry they would kick your black arse (if indeed ur black i highly doubt it) back to the okovango delta be4 u could say jive turkey and dragon stout
lolthing is you're actually talking sh*twaving a few placards about "behead those who defy islam" and throwing bricks from behind the safety of a police line is all they do. the police aren't scared, the "english defence league" aren't scared, nobody caresand lol @ this absolute gas - see for details: http://u.tv/UTVMediaPlayer/Default.aspx?vi...ec-1f2bc8ef5512

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im nt some joke poster and i dnt like when peope say im being a stupid f*ck*ng prickits real talk.. u did well in the 80s...and in the notting hill riots back in the daybut u dnt get involved anymore ... thats all im saying..Oldham and burnley keighley birmingham lozzells... the northern asians rioting Game > any other ethnic community nowadays.. thats all im saying.venom arnt u from luton... what happend there son? the soldiers gt baited and told 2 f*ck off.. and rightly so... birmingham twice now these guys have been run out of town... u mite want 2 side with these racist white folk but dnt worry they would kick your black arse (if indeed ur black i highly doubt it) back to the okovango delta be4 u could say jive turkey and dragon stout
crusades.jpg

im not from luton, and what u call rioting is not rioting. u had one semi riot in bradford.. thats it. nothing else was really a riot. i dont side with racists but asians are the most UN-integrated ethnic community so you get what you deserve, but you all know ur not really fighting with the giant yet, ur just throwing stones into his yard. about rioting game.... idiot

but these aren't "riots"they aren't calling in armoured police trucks to deal with themthey aren't talking about mobilising the armed forces to control disorderthey aren't even firing rubber bullets at "rioters"it's some hyped up d*ckheads throwing stones, shouting empty threats and filming each other on camera phones thinking they're donig something

EDL, whether the real deal or fraud BNP/Nf etc... technincally all there protesting about is extremist religion. Not your colour or your faith as a whole or your basic human rights of existence.back in the 80's etc... That was straight up race riots, infringement of human and equal rights, because someone was black.Not comparable in the slightest..you have to wonder, those saying there defending against the EDL in brum, beating up them white guys. what exactly are you representing/defending against? defence of islam? (which I understand to be ultimately a peaceful religion) or extremist islam?, extreme views of defying every and anyone who is not muslim and wish to enforce by nutcase ways.If they are chanting racial slur then I can understand, but the core root of there protest is against extremisim, in there country.

The problem ultimately is that when a large group of white English protestors are doing marches/chants through asian/muslim populated areas against "Extremist" muslims...there is gonna be trouble.Due to what happened, the next EDL march is going to bring out more BNP/NF people and there will be more muslims to counter protest. Basically this is going to become Whites vs Asians whether we like it or not instead of English people of all backgrounds/religions protesting against religious fundamentalists.

13th September 2009: London The Home Office bent over backwards to ban us from Luton, yet Hezbollah, a Muslim Terrorist Organisation's supporters are due to march through London this coming Sunday. I wonder if we have missed the Al-Qaida March? We urge everybody who can to come to London to oppose this. We will be meeting around Trafalgar square. More to follow

13th September 2009: London The Home Office bent over backwards to ban us from Luton, yet Hezbollah, a Muslim Terrorist Organisation's supporters are due to march through London this coming Sunday. I wonder if we have missed the Al-Qaida March? We urge everybody who can to come to London to oppose this. We will be meeting around Trafalgar square. More to follow
source?

source?
http://www.englishdefenceleague.org/englis...ture-demos.html

source?
http://www.englishdefenceleague.org/englis...ture-demos.html
Allow any true English person joining the EDLDo not be fooled by this sly BNP/NF group who dont represent true English people but want to start violence against next people because of there faiths and colour of there skinFirst it will be the asians then blacks will come once they get dumb people joining the EDL thinking they are doing something good when really they are contributing to the destruction of this country

First it will be the asians then blacks will come once they get dumb people joining the EDL thinking they are doing something good when really they are contributing to the destruction of this country
C.SLOL at that one video i saw of a mixed race guy with the EDL... LMAO at any blacks supporting this thing. You aint indigenous to this country...

and you have to wonder if the gov, are operating in this way. In order to justify setting up an enforced bio ID card society. On the grounds of safety and also to make you believe that these wars on terror and spending billions of pounds on fighting in iraq/afghan is really justified.All in pursit of following americas hell bent control of oil, and desire to stay as the worlds main super power.(right im off)

I LIKE CHINESE, AFRICANS, EASTERN EUROPEANSBUT MUSLIMS..THE DEVIL CHILDREN, THE DEVIL MOTHERS, THE DEVIL FATHERSTHEY WERE BORN TO EXERCISE THE DEVILS WORKTHEY SHUD ALL BE EXTERMINATED
do you even know about muslims? about what islam is and what we practice....your knowledge is based on these fcuking d*ckhead hoologan type protesters who go by the sun paper....thick fcuksyou all make muslims out to be terrorist ..beacuse one osama is running riot...which we dont agree with ! we do not consider any terrorist to be muslim even though he may claim he is..as muslims we believe in peace and love....mohammed ali converted to islam beacuse he wanted to be a terrorist...yeh thats right....wake up bruv.
Mohammed Ali converted to Islam so he didnt have to fight in the Vietnam war. Lots of blacks in america did it coz they saw it as a way of rebelling against the white man's christianity.

The EDL are not going about this in the best way, but it is all a step in the right direction.EDL need to get some more members than just white males because any time we try and voice an opinion we are considerd racist. Need to get women ,gay rights groups,humanitarian groups,sikhs,gurkahs,indians,thais,serbs to join the protests.

EDL need to get some more members than just white males because any time we try and voice an opinion we are considerd racist. Need to get women ,gay rights groups,humanitarian groups,sikhs,gurkahs,indians,thais,serbs to join the protests.
DGXASFCGFZGZXC\DVZZZ\C/LAUGHWill not happen, Your group will always be seen as a racists far right organisation TBH...

The EDL are not going about this in the best way, but it is all a step in the right direction.EDL need to get some more members than just white males because any time we try and voice an opinion we are considerd racist. Need to get women ,gay rights groups,humanitarian groups,sikhs,gurkahs,indians,thais,serbs to join the protests.
Do you not understand that by joining the EDL you are contributing to the downfall of your countryThey are using EDL as a tool to stir up sh*t in this country so people fight against each other and not unite against the real people who are traitors to this countryI see you probably do love your country and want it to change like many of us do but your fighting the wrong people and you should research into what your own government are doing to youThey love it when you fight like animals against each other and true English people hang there head in shame when they see the EDL who look like bait NF types who could not give a sh*t about this country but just want to attack next faiths and races You probably think you are fighting for a true cause when really your a tool to stir sh*t and to bring this country down

everyones saying racist this, racist that, but at the end of the day you've seen a group of white males and straight away decided their racists, no ones listend to what they have to say.
There actions speak louder then wordsWho are the bright leaders of the EDL who you can say are doing a good thing for this country?

crusades.jpg
PMSL, man really just dropped a picture of the crusades then wants to protest against extremist Islam with the EDL.