Harrow & Birmingham Riots

Steven

there is a major problem though, you'd have to be blind not to see it, hate against the west being preached, communities being taken over and flooded with shops with money being sent off to help fund terrorist groups. people glamourise the taliban,ira etc etc and are shocked when English people stand up for ourselves.
The fake war on terra was to fool guys like you to hate people in the middle east and for them to hate you so you will do stuff like you are doing falling for the baitIt is sad to see a fellow r's supporter being used like a tool by the EDL and they are nothing but a BNP spin off group who probably have Nazi roots and true English people look at you like scum as there shaming this nation with there hateYou and I know that the majority of the EDL supporters are racists at heart and you should really think about not going along with them

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The funniest thing about the people saying that they dont care because its not in London, are in the 9/11 topic talking about attacks in New York or in the hiphop room talking about their favourite rappers "hood".The EDL carry out protests in areas that have a high muslim population. They've been to Birmingham, Wood Green, Luton etc.
lol at the marlis in woodgreen having a SINGLE bar of that

Londons time? lol * 13th September 2009: London The Home Office bent over backwards to ban us from Luton, yet Hezbollah, a Muslim Terrorist Organisation's supporters are due to march through London this coming Sunday. I wonder if we have missed the Al-Qaida March? We urge everybody who can to come to London to oppose this. We will be meeting around Trafalgar square. More to follow.

Philos: aren't you's a little late targeting extremist Islam though? Serious question, cos there hasn't been an attack for literally years now. I would of thought you's would be better targeting migrant workers during a recession or something along those lines.
The main cause behind the recent protests is the British soldiers who were ordered to change their uniforms at the airport so they didnt offend local muslims apparently.But there's some controversy about whether this actually happened. I completely agree with what everyone is saying about the EDL. Although a lot of people in there may have good intentions, ultimately the large following they are going to get are gonna be uneducated scumbags.Take one look at the videos, the majority of the so called "EDL" are football hooligan casuals.There's a video on youtube where some white kid gets jumped at the August riots by some asians but the people who help him up after are Asian too...but obviously everybody fails to pick up on that and only focus on the fact that a white kid got attacked by some asians.Point is, neither side of these riots really know what the f*ck they're fighting for.

Guest Esquilax
Philos: aren't you's a little late targeting extremist Islam though? Serious question, cos there hasn't been an attack for literally years now. I would of thought you's would be better targeting migrant workers during a recession or something along those lines.
The main cause behind the recent protests is the British soldiers who were ordered to change their uniforms at the airport so they didnt offend local muslims apparently.But there's some controversy about whether this actually happened. I completely agree with what everyone is saying about the EDL. Although a lot of people in there may have good intentions, ultimately the large following they are going to get are gonna be uneducated scumbags.Take one look at the videos, the majority of the so called "EDL" are football hooligan casuals.There's a video on youtube where some white kid gets jumped at the August riots by some asians but the people who help him up after are Asian too...but obviously everybody fails to pick up on that and only focus on the fact that a white kid got attacked by some asians.Point is, neither side of these riots really know what the f*ck they're fighting for.
it's not even just the riots really is it ....

why those asian bastards!!!
click the video and read"A gang of ethnic minorities,either Pakistani muslims or Afro-caribbeans attack a white kid at a demo held by The English defence league against Muslim extremism"i see you jumped to the conclusion againif you read some of them comments for those of you who was thinking that these parties have no issues with black people... read some of the comments left.

click the video and read"A gang of ethnic minorities,either Pakistani muslims or Afro-caribbeans attack a white kid at a demo held by The English defence league against Muslim extremism"i see you jumped to the conclusion againif you read some of them comments for those of you who was thinking that these parties have no issues with black people... read some of the comments left.
i see you jumped to the conclusion that i was actually being serious doughnut.

i see you jumped to the conclusion that i was actually being serious doughnut.
OOPS

Looks like the English Defense League have been outnumbered GREATLY.Muslims were fully up for a jihad.edit: Am I the only person that is excited by this? I love the fact that these riots are going to get worse and worse. It was only a matter of time until this happened and I love looking at the horrified faces of the tie wearing d*ckheads shocked at what is happening.Plus it brings me back to playing state of emergency...what a great game.