Harrow & Birmingham Riots

Steven

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just young guys looking for beef on both sides no different to postcode wars imofind something in common, find a rival and bang......sh*t like this has been around since adam and eve

i was talking to my boy about ths whos muslimhe said to me these guys going to the riots are not real muslims. These are the kinda muslims who are just muslim because there parents etc but dont follow it properly.These are just guys looking for an excuse to fight
its true they are the equivilent to the guys who turnt up for the millwall west ham game just for a scrapwhole thing is a joke

edit: Am I the only person that is excited by this? I love the fact that these riots are going to get worse and worse. It was only a matter of time until this happened and I love looking at the horrified faces of the tie wearing d*ckheads shocked at what is happening.
:lol::lol::lol: :!: :!: youre not alne loool
foolish imoif theres a real attack on a mosque all hell could break loose we are only safe right now coz the 'war on terror' is overseas.....
SO WHAT?Your average EDL white person has absolutely NOTHING in common with a hardcore asian muslim. They're almost 2 different species living in the same city at times. Do you honestly think we're all ever going to be able to live in peace? NO.When white people turn on their tv's and see a bunch of asian muslims screaming ALLAH AKBAR and chasing the EDL out of London...it makes their blood boil. When muslims tunr their tv's on and see a bunch of skinhead whites marching through muslim areas screaming "death to extremist islam" it makes their blood boil.This is all so much deeper than opposing "extremists". Let the chips fall where they may! Enjoy the riots my friends, they are the first of many to come. There will be VERY FEW intelligent people who know what this is really about and refuse to take sides.

Guest Esquilax

is it just me or are the words muslim and islam and burkah and imam and ramadan and muhammed and that really annoying to hear? just get me kinda mad.the ones i dont mind are like, eid and..... yeah, eidit all sounds so AGGRESSIVE EID MUBARAK! MU-BA-*RAK*!like cool it

• 3 months later...

:: COMING SOON :: WOOTTON BASSETT MARCHIslam4UK, a platform for the global front Al-Muhajiroun, would like to announce the launch of a momentous march that is scheduled to take place in the following weeks, details of which will be released shortly inshaa'allah (God willing).The destination of this very special event is the small market town of Wootton Bassett, located 6 miles Southwest of Swindon, in northern Wiltshire; Wootton Bassett, is currently famous for its public mourning processions held in memory of British soldiers killed whilst on military service in Afghanistan; coffins containing the dismembered bodies of these soldiers are usually draped in union jack flags and driven through the town centre from RAF Lyneham, as a tribute to their ‘sacrifice'.The proposed march by members of Islam4UK is however of a very different venture, held not in memory of the occupying and merciless British military, but rather the real war dead who have been shunned by the Western media and general public as they were and continue to be horrifically murdered in the name of Democracy and Freedom - the innocent Muslim men, women and children.It is quite extraordinary, that with well over 100,000 Muslims killed in Afghanistan in the last 8 years that those military serviceman who have directly or indirectly contributed to their death are paraded as war heroes and moreover honoured for what is ultimately genocide.We at Islam4UK find this totally unacceptable and as a result have decided to launch the ‘Wootton Bassett March' to highlight the real casualties of this brutal Crusade.If you would like more information about the ‘Wootton Bassett March' or are Muslim and would like to take part in it please contact the following numbers:http://www.islam4uk.com/current-affairs/uk-news/421--coming-soon--wootton-bassett-marchThere will madness if this actually happens, god forbid people should mourn the death of their countrys soldiers. :lol: