THE JAY-Z DECEPTION

JOHN DOE

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is bigger than the Freemasons or Illuminati imo It's hard for me to accept that Jay-Z is a devil worshiper or even possessed by Satan himself, because as a rapper and a person he is iconic, plus i totally admire and cherish his music .When i listen to a Jay-Z track i cannot help but love it but after listening i feel like i've committed a sin. It's well documented that Jay-Z is an atheist and worships money with lyrics like
I never prayed to God I prayed to Gotti
The lucifer song he says a quote from the bible then admits he has never read a bible in his life.It's absolutely crazy if your not a conscious person or deep thinker and then hear this stuff about jay, because that person would laugh and say " Yh right", and in a way each to their own init. Being truthful yh... i battle with myself everyday about listening to a Jay track, because deep down there's something telling me this is not right it's evil.. maybe it's the devils way of swaying your mind and soul??.. but i find it hard not to play dead presidents I or II, Can Live ect.. maybe it's something that i have to deal with..I don't know if any of you lot are the same with different artists...but yhcarpe said a few months a go that Lucifer was the angel of music... If this is true then in a sense, is most music we listen to is the devils ploy?
LOL @ anybody saying someone is possesed by Satan himself so casuallyThese comments make people just say the same old "kooky christians chatting fraff as per".Meanwhile...
Some people take MUSIC too seriously
My mum once told me a storyShe grew up in a village in the Volta region of Ghana, we are people called the Ewe tribe and our contribution to the world was Vodun AKA Voodoo.One day she said the village were out celebrating and were playing music late in the night and singing in a chant like manner, she said she was sitting under a tree just having joke with her friends when all of a sudden the rhythm took her, she said "I'm going to dance".She said she just started dancing for around an hour not really knowing why, or in control.What I'm saying is sound in collection eg. music has a power like none other to be able to ivoke spirits.Spirits take host within people.People act out spirits wishes often through what they beleive to be their own will or they will call it an urge.So don't ever say something like that

My mum once told me a storyShe grew up in a village in the Volta region of Ghana, we are people called the Ewe tribe and our contribution to the world was Vodun AKA Voodoo.One day she said the village were out celebrating and were playing music late in the night and singing in a chant like manner, she said she was sitting under a tree just having joke with her friends when all of a sudden the rhythm took her, she said "I'm going to dance".She said she just started dancing for around an hour not really knowing why, or in control.What I'm saying is sound in collection eg. music has a power like none other to be able to ivoke spirits.Spirits take host within people.People act out spirits wishes often through what they beleive to be their own will or they will call it an urge.So don't ever say something like that
Its more like they dropped a big boy beat

Guest WAVESURFER
:lol:

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

thun your a f*ck*ng loser straight upits bait the government do dodgy sh*t... but whatever there doing or have done... we are likely never going to know or hear about it... cos if some pot head from NY can brake down there plans and conspiracies there f*cked
Your weak pathetic mentality is not what we need in this world todayYou may have been taught to be a weak minded person but you should be thankful there are people out there wanting to better humanity and its pieces of sh*t like you who put us back in time wanting people to obey and shut upYou think people in the past who changed society for the better should of just shut and not expose criminals in high places?You come like them Nazis in Germany who claimed they was just following orders to wipe people out
Your a Hypocrite...your so weak minded and f*ck*ng ignorant you cant see past your own f*ck*ng noseyour just on the other side of the spectrum doing the same thing.... following what some fat prick tells you... Just because I aint buying into what alex f*ck*ng jones is tryna preach to me doesnt mean I'm taking the other sides corner... your just a ignorant prick thats only taking information from one side of the spectrum into account, your heart lies with alex jones... which makes you 'weak minded'your gutter scum and just as bad as the government... tryna force your beliefs on to people and anyone that doesnt side with you is mentality inferior... any nazi

thun your a f*ck*ng loser straight upits bait the government do dodgy sh*t... but whatever there doing or have done... we are likely never going to know or hear about it... cos if some pot head from NY can brake down there plans and conspiracies there f*cked
Your weak pathetic mentality is not what we need in this world todayYou may have been taught to be a weak minded person but you should be thankful there are people out there wanting to better humanity and its pieces of sh*t like you who put us back in time wanting people to obey and shut upYou think people in the past who changed society for the better should of just shut and not expose criminals in high places?You come like them Nazis in Germany who claimed they was just following orders to wipe people out
Your a Hypocrite...your so weak minded and f*ck*ng ignorant you cant see past your own f*ck*ng noseyour just on the other side of the spectrum doing the same thing.... following what some fat prick tells you... Just because I aint buying into what alex f*ck*ng jones is tryna preach to me doesnt mean I'm taking the other sides corner... your just a ignorant prick thats only taking information from one side of the spectrum into account, your heart lies with alex jones... which makes you 'weak minded'your gutter scum and just as bad as the government... tryna force your beliefs on to people and anyone that doesnt side with you is mentality inferior... any nazi
Any d*ckhead trying to look 2 shades darker by taking a picture in a dark room

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO