THE JAY-Z DECEPTION

JOHN DOE

Guest Flat Ericó
watched first 2 minutes of top building and heard this"JAY-Z'S ALBUM IS CALLED THE BLUEPRINTBLUEPRINTS ARE MADE BY ARCHITECTS WHO GIVE THEM TO BUILDERSBUILDERS ARE CALLED MASONS"then paused the video to quote this and go about my day.
I'm creasing already just looking at the screenshot things, I haven't even played any of the videos.Good sh*t, bro.
Streets finished the thread peacefully. R.I.P
Never really believed stuff like this - but after watching this video - i am starting to believe.
Come off it, you made a topic about this type of sh*t about 4 months ago.
If some of u lot have seen The Truth About Hip Hop then you would know that there is one part where the preacher plays one of Jay-z tunes backwards and it says "murder , murder Jesus" i have done this myself and it can clearly be heard on my computer * does sign of cross*
uchatsh*t
swear this grey album thing has been explained numerous times on this website

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I could turn around and say the followingSPECIAL K- Special K is a well known brand of cereal made by kellogs. The owner of Kellogs and his family are well known funders of "eugenics" which was basically a project to create a master race.- Your name has 8 letters in it.....how many letters are in eugenics?.........8- The Kellogs brand Special K has a logo that is made up of only 3 colours. The Eugenics project was founded and funded by America....what colours is the American flag? red white and blue....special%20k.jpgamerican-flag.gif- On your status it says your location is "From: wherever there is P".........America started it's aggressive eugenics policy during what is called 'Progressive Era' - coincidence? I think not- Eugenics is all about superior genes. At the time of me posting, you had 3161 posts.....type '3161' into google and whats the 2nd result? "3161 - Gene Result"Am I making my point here?
LMFAO! Why wasn't this thread locked here? No coming back from that.

i also dont think people even used their common sense to even ask why the name MASON. you can see all their symbols all around you and you say its just a social club.WHAT THE f*ck IS MASONRY ABOUT? BUILDING. MASTER BUILDERS... MASTERBUILDERS OVERSAW THE BUILDING OF GREAT STRUCTURES LIKE THE PYRIAMDS, LODGES, TEMPLES, THE CAPITOL BUILDING PERHAPS? THE NOTREDAME, now you have the master building plan of world domination.
:/ Erm, they're called Masons cause they were started by Stonemasons.
bcos they know that if you throw some of the information out there to everyone then it all gets lost in myths and rubbish, while they can go ahead with their real plan.its common psychology which is used very well by them. its going to be very hard to coincince the general public that one group or system is dominating the entire world. @chicken cottage yeah your friends dad is a top freemason and is a lift engineer but he obviously is still in the lower ranks. there is no need for him to know anything thats really going on. u have top bankers that may be freemasons and also not know whats gwanning. none of u have read proper books in your lives thats why ur so dumbed down. u cant see all this and say "ur looking too deep into it".

Guest WAVESURFER
i also dont think people even used their common sense to even ask why the name MASON. you can see all their symbols all around you and you say its just a social club.WHAT THE f*ck IS MASONRY ABOUT? BUILDING. MASTER BUILDERS... MASTERBUILDERS OVERSAW THE BUILDING OF GREAT STRUCTURES LIKE THE PYRIAMDS, LODGES, TEMPLES, THE CAPITOL BUILDING PERHAPS? THE NOTREDAME, now you have the master building plan of world domination.
bcos they know that if you throw some of the information out there to everyone then it all gets lost in myths and rubbish, while they can go ahead with their real plan.its common psychology which is used very well by them. its going to be very hard to coincince the general public that one group or system is dominating the entire world. @chicken cottage yeah your friends dad is a top freemason and is a lift engineer but he obviously is still in the lower ranks. there is no need for him to know anything thats really going on. u have top bankers that may be freemasons and also not know whats gwanning. none of u have read proper books in your lives thats why ur so dumbed down. u cant see all this and say "ur looking too deep into it".
Got 2 minutes into it.They're citing "Hackers" and "Tomb Raider" as proof FFS. And you're saying "none of u have read proper books in your lives thats why ur so dumbed down"?This is so ridiculous.

Got 2 minutes into it.They're citing "Hackers" and "Tomb Raider" as proof FFS. And you're saying "none of u have read proper books in your lives thats why ur so dumbed down"?This is so ridiculous.
:lol: venom mixes bare disinformation pieces He aint got a clue

What I don't understand is, if these "secret societies" are so evil and shady, and conduct all this secret business that the public isn't meant to know about, how come so many cunts on the internet know so much about their plans?They wouldn't be much of a secret society if any old Tom, d*ck, or venom could just google them & find out all their diabolical plans.
Alie.My friends pops is a high ranking Freemason and what does he do for a living?......lift engineer.Don't believe the hype.
ya.. my uncle is a freemason and he just owns a couple businesses.. pretty sure he's not trying to take over the world

I hate the Jay-Z illuminati conspiracy theories every dumb aff on facebook is always posting videos about Jay-Z is the devil don't listen to his music etc etcif you're gonna research conspiracy theories do it on good ones not one about some big lipped c*nt who has money every guy who gets gassed up off these viedos thinking that they are so smart and clued up about the illuminati. You ask them what Freemasons are about all they will say to you is "Jay-Z is a member and they want to take over the world" that is all.edit: i'm gonna try join the freemasons if you can't beat em join emcause thuns side aint winning

the 3rd video is rediculous he states that because jay-z has 3 stipes on the front cover of the blueprint two, and he jay-z himself says that he done this becuz it was the original written dipiction of the number 3, he is now paying testimony to the egyptian trinity (apparently 3 masons learn how to read hyroglifs at the 3rd stage)out of the egyptian 3 he equates osiris to the devil because he believes that the egyptian religion/mythology is a pagan religion and in that religion osiris is the ruller of the underworld firstly osiris was not just the god of the underworld, but the after life and vegetation, he was also refered to as the god of love, because he judged all the dead mercifully he is not akin to God in this religion (that would be ra) and he is certainly not akin to the devil (that would be seth)as most people knw paganism is a word we now associate with devil worship, but be4 it refered to a religion focused on the worship of the planet and nature, which the catholic church then demonised through the use of propaganda; the egyptian religion pre-dates both paganism and catholicisum so to call it a pagan religion is dumb (unless his trying to say its a religion that worships the devil which is even dumber for obvious reasons)i'm gonna watch one more

locked off the 5th videoas i said be4 i dn't knw whether or not jay-z is a free mason, i do not know whether or not higher 3 masons are devil worshippers, nor do i particularly carebut i do know videos like that only serve to make sensible people think that the whole argument is bull sh*t infact i now suspect the guy that made this video aswell as special k are both free masons...

I've read like 2 pages but will somone explain to me if these freemasons are so evil and so well connected how does all this stuff get onto the internet? Also I don't know much about it but hasn't there been DVD's and sh*t and a special person called Alex Jones who repeatedly doesn't shut up about it? Why not just end him when he first started snitching?I think these kind of things feed off all the paranoid uneducated people with too much time on there hands, when all the rest of us just live our lives.

I've read like 2 pages but will somone explain to me if these freemasons are so evil and so well connected how does all this stuff get onto the internet? Also I don't know much about it but hasn't there been DVD's and sh*t and a special person called Alex Jones who repeatedly doesn't shut up about it? Why not just end him when he first started snitching?I think these kind of things feed off all the paranoid uneducated people with too much time on there hands, when all the rest of us just live our lives.
Its youtube videos about this jay-z stuff that turns people off the real New World Order informationYou should be greatful there are people out there who are highly educated exposing this information Its usually uneduated people who try laugh at the New World Order information calling it a conspiracy theory when its heavily documented and there is bare footage of them telling you this

It's not like they haven't done it beforehttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Margie_Schoedinger

Bob Lazar:- Comes out and reveals hes a former Area 51 worker who had contact with aliens- His place of birth, the College he attended and all other government records of his are WIPED off the face of existence- Manages to prove his placement at a certain college through things like newspaper articles that reveal he was once a student there (although his lecturer and such deny over hearing of him.- Takes a lie detector test regarding being an Area 51 worker and coming into contact with UFO vehicles and PASSES it.The Government can get rid of all traces of people if they want but the main reason behind Lazar coming out was to protect himself because he genuinely believed he was in danger. Maybe Alex Jones is now too risky to kill? I dont know.

What I don't get is basically that: the common denominator in all these conspiracy theories is that groups of rich men are trying to create a world ruled only by one totalitarian government with the purpose of turning mankind into slaves to this regime, or "New World Order".The thing is, these people have had hundreds of years to get their plan off the ground; but if you actually take a look at the world it doesn't add up - ie. America hates China; Europe dislikes America; nobody likes the Middle East; Africa is f*cked etc. etc. In fact, after these hundreds of years of moving towards a totalitarian regime all they've managed to create is the same geopolitical set-up that was around in the time of the Crusades (Christians and Muslims opposed, East vs West etc.). But I'm supposed to believe that their plan is finally going to come into force in the next 10 years, or in my lifetime?

Bob Lazar:- Comes out and reveals hes a former Area 51 worker who had contact with aliens- His place of birth, the College he attended and all other government records of his are WIPED off the face of existence- Manages to prove his placement at a certain college through things like newspaper articles that reveal he was once a student there (although his lecturer and such deny over hearing of him.- Takes a lie detector test regarding being an Area 51 worker and coming into contact with UFO vehicles and PASSES it.The Government can get rid of all traces of people if they want but the main reason behind Lazar coming out was to protect himself because he genuinely believed he was in danger. Maybe Alex Jones is now too risky to kill? I dont know.
That's itHim being killed in a suspicious manner would give a million times more credance to his cause then just allowing him to say what he likes, because there are people who are just natural detractors The number of detractors would probably decrease if after filming a meeting with the Bilderberg Group you heard he was shot dead

What I don't get is basically that: the common denominator in all these conspiracy theories is that groups of rich men are trying to create a world ruled only by one totalitarian government with the purpose of turning mankind into slaves to this regime, or "New World Order".The thing is, these people have had hundreds of years to get their plan off the ground; but if you actually take a look at the world it doesn't add up - ie. America hates China; Europe dislikes America; nobody likes the Middle East; Africa is f*cked etc. etc. In fact, after these hundreds of years of moving towards a totalitarian regime all they've managed to create is the same geopolitical set-up that was around in the time of the Crusades. Oh, and of course they've created the UN - that powerful, totalitarian, dominating force.
Yeah I dont understand it either. Which governments are the "NWO" controlling/commanding? A lot of it just doesnt make sense.

What I don't get is basically that: the common denominator in all these conspiracy theories is that groups of rich men are trying to create a world ruled only by one totalitarian government with the purpose of turning mankind into slaves to this regime, or "New World Order".The thing is, these people have had hundreds of years to get their plan off the ground; but if you actually take a look at the world it doesn't add up - ie. America hates China; Europe dislikes America; nobody likes the Middle East; Africa is f*cked etc. etc. In fact, after these hundreds of years of moving towards a totalitarian regime all they've managed to create is the same geopolitical set-up that was around in the time of the Crusades. Oh, and of course they've created the UN - that powerful, totalitarian, dominating force.
Yeah I dont understand it either. Which governments are the "NWO" controlling/commanding? A lot of it just doesnt make sense.
For real. Am I supposed to believe that the leaders of China, Iran, the USA and Cuba are all cooperating on a worldwide, one-government conspiracy?

The nwo aint a group its more of an agendaThere are countrys on this planet who who aint going along with it but then you got many that are pushing towards itDont forget its not whole governments pushing towards it and usually is elements of the governments in key positionsIf you look at China they aint got the same model that western countrys are pushing for but it is still going into tyrannyMost people aint even aware that they implementing the nwo plans and think they are working for the greater good to defeat the fake war on terra or other brainwash they been fed