THE JAY-Z DECEPTION

JOHN DOE

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If this was really going on you think they would be stupid enough to put some symbol in there logo or whatever just for some hood rat to clockno they wouldnt you dumb f*cksgoing on like you got some higher knowledge or somthing just cos some stoner made a incoherent paranoid video on the net full of bullshitthun your a f*ck*ng loser straight upits bait the government do dodgy sh*t... but whatever there doing or have done... we are likely never going to know or hear about it... cos if some pot head from NY can brake down there plans and conspiracies there f*cked

thun your a f*ck*ng loser straight upits bait the government do dodgy sh*t... but whatever there doing or have done... we are likely never going to know or hear about it... cos if some pot head from NY can brake down there plans and conspiracies there f*cked
Your weak pathetic mentality is not what we need in this world todayYou may have been taught to be a weak minded person but you should be thankful there are people out there wanting to better humanity and its pieces of sh*t like you who put us back in time wanting people to obey and shut upYou think people in the past who changed society for the better should of just shut and not expose criminals in high places?You come like them Nazis in Germany who claimed they was just following orders to wipe people out

deep. obviously some ppl will read it and laugh but he does make a point by saying u wont get educated on this subject from just one bookor one person, its a collection of pplewhen u see how many pple who dont know each other are saying the same thing that wayits gonna be ur loss to just shut your eyes.but more ppl will laugh again cos hes still using all that to plug his album :lol:

ayo venomi ain't tryna take shots at you.. i just get confused by your stance..Like you know your stuff about conspiracies, ancient civilizations and you obviously know more than me so i'm not going to question that.But I was under the impression that you found that the powerful men that are wealthy are evil and the ring leaders behind these societies and world issues...However when i see you praise wealth in the term "Baidin" i get confused because to me it seems as if your contradicting yourself, i may have misinterpreted what you've type, i dunno, but it does seem confusing.Get me?

Prodigy>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>___________Sickest tinhat wearing f*cker in the public domainThe way he thinks the government threw him in jail because he was making people see about the dark side of the government makes me laugh :lol: Thun he is the inspiration for your name alie 'What up thun'Makes sense

ayo venomi ain't tryna take shots at you.. i just get confused by your stance..Like you know your stuff about conspiracies, ancient civilizations and you obviously know more than me so i'm not going to question that.But I was under the impression that you found that the powerful men that are wealthy are evil and the ring leaders behind these societies and world issues...However when i see you praise wealth in the term "Baidin" i get confused because to me it seems as if your contradicting yourself, i may have misinterpreted what you've type, i dunno, but it does seem confusing.Get me?
what does ur question mean? i use the word baidin' and?every rich person isnt some illuminati freekand im not baidin..yetnot every leader is part of their gangsame way not everyone in the music bizness is part of itthey are almost in every part of our society oviouslyand videos like this guy is making give u signs to look out forand do your own research.

what does ur question mean? i use the word baidin' and?every rich person isnt some illuminati freekand im not baidin..yetnot every leader is part of their gangsame way not everyone in the music bizness is part of itthey are almost in every part of our society oviouslyand videos like this guy is making give u signs to look out forand do your own research.
You took what i said out of contextso i'll leave it there loldoesn't matter fam.