The Gym Topic

Flojo

must have a hunchback 

finally hit 100kg squats, Im pretty happy with that when i weigh 70kg. my deadlifts have stagnated around 110kg. 

I think i need to work on core stability before i go heavier 

Find a training partner and train with them. You should be able to lift MUCH more than that, no matter how short or tall you are.

You need someone who will call you a p*ssy and who will tempt you to improve tbh. Maybe the fear factor is limiting you?

ive just been building it up, I can go heavier, but like i said ive been building it up will stick another 5-10k on monday

when doing squats how far do you man go down low?

tried to do "ass to grass" on a 100kg and got stuck... was f*ckin scary with no spot

That was rubbish. Look at the way his arse (no homo) came up initially before his body and not in tandem, plus he didn't try keep his chest up. It's about keeping your chest up how it would be if standing up normally. 

Personally, I try to go low as possible, but I have to keep a wide stance so my hips and arse are used more than my knees (Quads & hams) or do low weights and have a slimmer stance for the quads and hams.

finally hit 100kg squats, Im pretty happy with that when i weigh 70kg. my deadlifts have stagnated around 110kg. 

I think i need to work on core stability before i go heavier 

Find a training partner and train with them. You should be able to lift MUCH more than that, no matter how short or tall you are.

You need someone who will call you a p*ssy and who will tempt you to improve tbh. Maybe the fear factor is limiting you?

ive just been building it up, I can go heavier, but like i said ive been building it up will stick another 5-10k on monday

Good good. Just keep going up by one, aiming for 10 a set. Once you get to 150kg don't max out all the time, drop the weights and bang out the most reps you can physically do.

gotta be hitting body parts twice a week for optimal protein synthesis. None of that let my body part recover for a full six days before I can tackle it again. Higher frequency = Mo Gainssssssssssss! Just avoid training to failure and keep diet on check sleep 7-8 hours you dig....

I've read all 3 of your posts now and I've come to the conclusion that you're annoying.

Makes them look certified.

True say when I started squats my form was terrible but some guy called me out on it, helped me perfect it, safe guy still. Couldn't imagine me going up to some youngers to receive an ear full about how i know nothing if i tries to help them.

This is why when i hear about certain man doing 100kg squats i'm always sceptical about their form, how low there going etc etc.

/

The current food haul

603721_10151465845468682_934741057_n.jpg