DMF.

Thizz

I find it difficult to believe that her and CM Punk are real.
You believe lightning can make a transatlantic plane crash.Therefore, you are automatically stupid and believe any hype that is spat at you from the media.John the baptist/rapist, you were nothing on RWD, keep sucking the white boy admin on here you scottish c*nt.
confused.jpg

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The last confirmed commercial plane crash in the U.S. directly attributed to lightning occurred in 1967, when lightning caused a catastrophic fuel tank explosion. Since then, much has been learned about how lightning can affect airplanes. As a result, protection techniques have improved. Today, airplanes receive a rigorous set of lightning certification tests to verify the safety of their designs.http://www.scientificamerican.com/article....ns-when-lightni

Her problem is basically that she writes too much. Someone could ask her if the sky is blue and the answer will be a paragraph long. It's f*ck*ng irritating.
and only one sentence will be about the sky. the rest will be about how many horses and registered sex offenders shes successfully got to form a bond or something. look how she responded when the emo kid asked her what she was doing when she was 16.

You see i don't understand if you hate someone so much that you ignore them(yet unbann them to read there postss) why the hell would you read a topic about them????????<AIMED AT PUNKY THE LITTLE FUNKY DONKEY>AS FOR THESES

Allow banning her.(no captain save a hoe not that im calling you a hoe or any thing but you get what i mean so no paragraph replys please thanks)
LOL, its all fair not knowing me in person calling me a hoe, i know if you did you COULDNT thats all that matters JAMCANTCALLMEAHOE.
IF THE MODS COULD LIMIT THE AMOUNT OF WORDS HER POSTS CAN CONTAIN, THAT WOULD BE GREAT
Yeh i am the first to admit i go ott, im too passionate has its A AND DS

Her problem is basically that she writes too much. Someone could ask her if the sky is blue and the answer will be a paragraph long. It's f*ck*ng irritating.
and only one sentence will be about the sky. the rest will be about how many horses and registered sex offenders shes successfully got to form a bond or something. look how she responded when the emo kid asked her what she was doing when she was 16.
i CANT HELP IT :(I thijnk sometimes not only i am OTT, some users are too, my sentances are not all about horses, only those applicable.

I just say the truth, whether people want to agree or not, it is still the truth.I remember No Sunshine was hyping up nuff about the Air France plane, like he knew his sh*t, then I tell him that isn't the reason and he hyped and all the sheep gave him his "lol" and thought I was chatting sh*t (including the charismaless Wavesurfer). I then dropped videos and info on various causes with another member and NoSunshine never replied.I'll look for his dumb post and post a typical lightning strike on a plane.John the baptist was not a key player on RWD, he was in the background, a generic. He was not a person people would notice, he was just a generic.

i CANT HELP IT :(
Next time just type out your post. Then go to the end of the first sentence and delete everything after it. Then hit submit.

I just say the truth, whether people want to agree or not, it is still the truth.I remember No Sunshine was hyping up nuff about the Air France plane, like he knew his sh*t, then I tell him that isn't the reason and he hyped and all the sheep gave him his "lol" and thought I was chatting sh*t (including the charismaless Wavesurfer). I then dropped videos and info on various causes with another member and NoSunshine never replied.I'll look for his dumb post and post a typical lightning strike on a plane.John the baptist was not a key player on RWD, he was in the background, a generic. He was not a person people would notice, he was just a generic.
CAN I BAN THIS DONKEY FTROM MY PERSONAL TOPIC? I WILL REPEAT WHY THE f*ck WUD U COME HERE IF U HATE ME SO DAMN MUCH........f*ck*ng OBSESSED FREAK.

i CANT HELP IT :(
Next time just type out your post. Then go to the end of the first sentence and delete everything after it. Then hit submit.
Easier said than done, passion has its AS AND D'S

Guest Esquilax
<AIMED AT PUNKY THE LITTLE FUNKY DONKEY>
Lols
What is she on about???
Oh look heres the f*ck*ng donkey back in my topic.............. Punky, why come into a topic about someone you claim to dislike:?This just proves how desperately fustratedly funky you are.
the thread is complaint about you as a person, how can you make that commentthis is why people think you're a reprobate