THE NEPHELIM

VENOM

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i doubt people have always been like this. if they were then why are ur parents so shocked at things kids do nowdays?why are people of 25yrs and above so shocked at things some teenagers do today??
guess they forget they where just as rebelious back in the day. I cant even stand some 13-15yrs old myself. esp if I ever have to catch a bus. So noisy and irrittating.yet back then I was just as bad, running riot, setting off fireworks, fights and random madness on public buses.Teenage raging hormones. vs fully fledged adults who have acquired more experience and wisdom to handle and look at sh*t differently.
well thank God the bible didnt ONLY say in the last days children will be rebellious then innit!!
sorry not quite following where ur going with this, or the topic in general. Just saw ur post and replied from my perspective thats all.Happy days.
its common for pple to get pedantic over one part of an arguement completely ignoring the rest of it. hanking on about wether or not children are more rebellious today than yesterday is just one of many many issues that point to 'the last days'. this was what was being discussed? so wether or not children were or were not as rebellious (and they probably were imo) theres a long list of other factors that along with rebellion allude to the last days. if they are true, then why would this one not be? and if they arent true then explain why.
ok I catch ur drift now... nope no different tbh. Just that in this modern age, where TV/Radio/internet deliver news to ur back pocket in seconds. It seems to be worse and easier to be paranoid about the world etc..think of how much sh*t musta happened in earlier times with nobody to report it. Ignorance is truly bliss.human nature.

Guest WAVESURFER
i doubt people have always been like this. if they were then why are ur parents so shocked at things kids do nowdays?why are people of 25yrs and above so shocked at things some teenagers do today??
guess they forget they where just as rebelious back in the day. I cant even stand some 13-15yrs old myself. esp if I ever have to catch a bus. So noisy and irrittating.yet back then I was just as bad, running riot, setting off fireworks, fights and random madness on public buses.Teenage raging hormones. vs fully fledged adults who have acquired more experience and wisdom to handle and look at sh*t differently.
well thank God the bible didnt ONLY say in the last days children will be rebellious then innit!!
sorry not quite following where ur going with this, or the topic in general. Just saw ur post and replied from my perspective thats all.Happy days.
its common for pple to get pedantic over one part of an arguement completely ignoring the rest of it. hanking on about wether or not children are more rebellious today than yesterday is just one of many many issues that point to 'the last days'. this was what was being discussed? so wether or not children were or were not as rebellious (and they probably were imo) theres a long list of other factors that along with rebellion allude to the last days. if they are true, then why would this one not be? and if they arent true then explain why.
You're an idiot.

There is f*ck all going on now that wasn't happenin way back when, u think about the kind of stuff they did to each other in medieval times, when we were supposedly closer to God.
thats nice. care to go into detail? theres no point throwing around vague sentences. youve had some of the prophecies explained. take them one by one and prove why this happened way back when as you say it.

You're an idiot.
ur problem is you always think i want to talk to or with you. and i dont. u have nothing to offer so keep trying to get my attention.

There is f*ck all going on now that wasn't happenin way back when, u think about the kind of stuff they did to each other in medieval times, when we were supposedly closer to God.
thats nice. care to go into detail? theres no point throwing around vague sentences. youve had some of the prophecies explained. take them one by one and prove why this happened way back when as you say it.
4785-13.jpgI shouldn't have to back my argument up, i assume u all attended the same educational institutions i did.

Guest WAVESURFER
Why should he have to do that?You're the one making these outlandish claims that the world's ending.The onus of proof is on you to prove that these things are new phenomena that have only come about in these "last days".

4785-13.jpgI shouldn't have to back my argument up, i assume u all attended the same educational institutions i did.
educational institutions dont teach this kinda stuff. none of the ones i went to anyway. i didnt make outlandish claims that the world is ending, i said the bible points to end times that show its coming much nearer within each generation, and our generation seems to be the closest yet, some of these claims have already been posted. if you disagree without proving them wrong since u claim "its always been happening" then thats up to you. i'd rather beleive what i beleive thank you since you cant come with anything better

Guest WAVESURFER
educational institutions dont teach this kinda stuff. none of the ones i went to anyway. i didnt make outlandish claims that the world is ending, i said the bible points to end times that show its coming much nearer within each generation, and our generation seems to be the closest yet,
:confused: Well, obviously.Assuming the world is going to end at some point in time, then obviously as time goes on, each successive generation will be closer to the "end times" than the generation preceding it.That's just the way time works.

this is getting stupid nowalways trust ppl like wavesurfer to try to ruin a thread with stupid highlights that mean nothingi made the thread for discussion purposesif yu come out with choopid claims and statements and cant back them up then f*ck ubut thats vip for u. these are vip2s last dayscant wait for vip3 tbh

Guest WAVESURFER
this is getting stupid nowalways trust ppl like wavesurfer to try to ruin a thread with stupid highlights that mean nothingi made the thread for discussion purposesif yu come out with choopid claims and statements and cant back them up then f*ck ubut thats vip for u. these are vip2s last dayscant wait for vip3 tbh
Piss off & make VIP3 yourself then, you c*nt.See if anyone follows you there.

educational institutions dont teach this kinda stuff. none of the ones i went to anyway. i didnt make outlandish claims that the world is ending, i said the bible points to end times that show its coming much nearer within each generation, and our generation seems to be the closest yet,
:confused: Well, obviously.Assuming the world is going to end at some point in time, then obviously as time goes on, each successive generation will be closer to the "end times" than the generation preceding it.That's just the way time works.
you dont understand any of what is being discussed clearly, or ur just being ignorant on purpose, or its a mixture of both.many things have been posted about the last days, so i dont really see what youre trying to say. its not workingwhether you beleive them or not they will still happen thats the best thing tho.

nah yur the super c*nt.the new vip will be the one created when this is doneclearly that went over ur f*ck*ng skulltheres little difference between you and CM punk's dumbnessmaybe thats why you always have to C/S everyoneu contribute nothing, just stupid quotes and lame one liners and co signsbut since u dont chat as much as cm punk or drunk mofo u get a blyf*ck*ng prick.

Guest WAVESURFER
nah yur the super c*nt.the new vip will be the one created when this is doneclearly that went over ur f*ck*ng skulltheres little difference between you and CM punk's dumbnessmaybe thats why you always have to C/S everyoneu contribute nothing, just stupid quotes and lame one liners and co signsbut since u dont chat as much as cm punk or drunk mofo u get a blyf*ck*ng prick.
Sorry, I tried to read this post, but all I can see is "QUEER QUEER QUEER QUEER QUEER", so I just gave up in the end.

:lol:place comes like some gay playground sometimes

:confused: Same way their parents were shocked at things they did.I refuse to believe that you honestly think parents disapproving of kids' behaviour is some kind of new phenomenon.
yh but its because things are getting worse
Are they really though?Do you really believe there are more murders, more poverty, worse quality of life, more abuse and corruption today than there was 100/150/200/250/300/350/400/450/500 etc. years ago?Think about it.
i think u need to think about it actually
Please explain to me how "things are getting worse"In what way?Proof/evidence for this claim?
society on declineman on man/woman on womanallowing gays to raise a childfamily structures being thrown out of the windowpossibility of designer babiessex being advertised at little kidsetc

:confused: Same way their parents were shocked at things they did.I refuse to believe that you honestly think parents disapproving of kids' behaviour is some kind of new phenomenon.
yh but its because things are getting worse
Are they really though?Do you really believe there are more murders, more poverty, worse quality of life, more abuse and corruption today than there was 100/150/200/250/300/350/400/450/500 etc. years ago?Think about it.
i think u need to think about it actually
Please explain to me how "things are getting worse"In what way?Proof/evidence for this claim?
society on declineman on man/woman on womanhappened as far back as ancient greeceeven talks about sodomy happening in the bibleallowing gays to raise a childfamily structures being thrown out of the windowonly in some communities.possibility of designer babiestechnological advance doesn't = the end of society. the public/media reaction against designer babies this disproves your point anywaysex being advertised at little kidsmen used to marry and have children with "little kids" so this is nothing new either i'm afraidetc

carpe u do come across like one has to squeeze info out of you sometimes/
not at all. but theres no point arguing baselessly. i dont know how it got to the end time talk but it did, and when it did people mentioned things that the bible said wld begin to happensome people then took out one thing out of many and said otherwise and others said ALL these things had been happening from long time ago. thats easy enough to say, but if you cant provide provide proof then whats the point? was there the EU centuries ago, globalization, the rise of china, as many earthquakes,the vatican calling for one world church, the preparations for a global system of government, the Euphrates river drying up, and so many others, have these things always been happening?? if someone only wants to keep ramping about children NOT being as rebellious (and again with no real proof just one's own personal experience) thats left to them. if u say everything else is false then do tell us why.

You believe in the bible prophecy but you still believe the government events surrounding 9/11 :lol: Seen
the bible doesnt mention bush and binladen or the twin towers,nor has it mentioned anything in particular about such events.and again you twist words to suit your own failures. i listened to the govts view of events, i also listened to independent scientists and other pple about 9/11. my opinion is non conclusive.u however claimed that what i called 'independent' pple were govt agents :confused: yet when alex jones was said to be an agent as well u literally foamed at the mouth was there some sort of cover up? most likely. how far the cover up is is left to the imagination and information overload available on the subject.has little to do with believing in bible prophecy but oh well.