Official Drinking Thread

Thizz

When I go out I usually go through a variety of different drinks during the night, same with most people I know. So to think about planning what drink your gonna have next week & then sticking with it all night is kinda weird. Just go with the flow.

Russian Standard >> Smirnoff Red

mate u don't know bout drinking leave it to the big boys

half pints and lambrini are u atm

when u've finished uni i'll take u under my wing kid

I know Russian Standard >> Smirnoff Red. Knowing more about me on drinking isn't special, I don't pride myself in knowing about alcohol, but my statement is fact.

If you wanna challange me feel free, but 'llow tryna score points on some "dubby chats sh*t" episode without any weight.

Russian Standard >> Smirnoff Red

mate u don't know bout drinking leave it to the big boys

half pints and lambrini are u atm

when u've finished uni i'll take u under my wing kid

I know Russian Standard >> Smirnoff Red. Knowing more about me on drinking isn't special, I don't pride myself in knowing about alcohol, but my statement is fact.

If you wanna challange me feel free, but 'llow tryna score points on some "dubby chats sh*t" episode without any weight.

lol

this guy

Courvoisier definitely did the job for last weekend, but need something light for Friday.

Thinking either Malibu and Rubicon Mango, or some Alize n something combo.

What mixes with Alize?

What are you a girl?

:rofl:

DISARANNO AND CRANBERRY JUICE IS A PROPER LIGHT DRINK.

RECENTLY IT'S BEEN BRANDY AN REDBULL BUT PEOPLE LOOK AT ME LIKE IM CRAZY WHEN I ORDER IT?? IS IT WEIRD LOL.

WHY HAS THE COURVOISER BOTTLE CHANGED ASWELL THE OLD ONE WAS BETTER.

redbull an brandy is not crazy, its the bomb

nice with the henny

When I go out I usually go through a variety of different drinks during the night, same with most people I know. So to think about planning what drink your gonna have next week & then sticking with it all night is kinda weird. Just go with the flow.

i dnt plan my drink, but God knows I dnt eff with a 'variety of different drinks'

start with beer or a kopperburg if i need to have suttin in my hand, move on to brandy

or brandy from the get go

i cant change this, never mix spirits again in my life

• Upvote 1