Official Drinking Thread

Thizz

backed a bottle of vodka last night... had to do it to em

was absolutely pissed out my face but today i feel good as new i think im immune to hang overs now

BUT... why am i always forgetting sh*t these days when i get drunk, its normal tho aint it... to forget little things you say or do when your so pissed because it makes sense to me that you would forget things when drunk i mean your not in your right mind... but my mum is retelling the story of when i got home and i cant remember f*ck all n shes like i cant believe you don't remember anything...

i remember feeling up some soft wet p*ssy tho haha and i couldnt smell nothing on my fingers all texting this girl her p*ssy has no smell pmsl

• Upvote 4

stoli >>

jewel of russia >>

I like Jewel of Russia and Chopin, do you know any other top shelf vodka I should sample?

Have you tried Beluga?

There's also a Kazakh one called Snow Queen which is very highly rated. There's a wine/spirits shop on Old Compton St. which I know stocks it.

Guest Triple XXX

backed a bottle of vodka last night... had to do it to em

was absolutely pissed out my face but today i feel good as new i think im immune to hang overs now

BUT... why am i always forgetting sh*t these days when i get drunk, its normal tho aint it... to forget little things you say or do when your so pissed because it makes sense to me that you would forget things when drunk i mean your not in your right mind... but my mum is retelling the story of when i got home and i cant remember f*ck all n shes like i cant believe you don't remember anything...

i remember feeling up some soft wet p*ssy tho haha and i couldnt smell nothing on my fingers all texting this girl her p*ssy has no smell pmsl

ur so f*cked

yeah i think vodka f*cks me up, but its happened before when i basically drunk every drink u can imagine at one party, the thing is i NEVER used to black out/forget sh*t its actually quite f*ck*ng scary having to ask people wag1 for the night before

this is becoming a regular occurence for me...hate forgetting sh*t

went to a rave couple of months ago...everyone of the mandem split...I was with a chick, getting messages saying be careful as theres nuff trouble, getting calls the next day saying did you see the all the madness kick off...I was like nah, then they telling me I'm chatting sh*t as I was tryna get involved an sh*t

not good

Nah that says Zubrowka (the bit in Russian)

was close tho, ben a while since i read Russian

Yeah you was v. close. The 3 is a 'Z' and the Y (no lens) makes the 'oo' sound in English.

lol

atm vodka and red bull is tasting a bit yuk

ffs i need a lickable drink when i go to these dances... ! ! ! !

what I'm saying

it was first vodka red bull, then yaeger bombs, then pinapple vodka.... lemonade/coke vodka has always been a bit nasty... but now I can't find anything that doesn't make me feel like gagging bar bottles of beer