I never knew this was coming, what a STAR CAST

General Mac

Guest Esquilax
swear Jet Li died?
No that was a film
:lol: I won't be watching this. A bunch of washed up old has-beens f*ck*ng about on screen is not for me.
You know you will
You dare refer to Randy Couture as a washed up has been? The man is old enought to be your dad, and will ground you into a fine powder even if he's stricken with Swine Flu.You dare?

Guest WAVESURFER
swear Jet Li died?
No that was a film
:lol: I won't be watching this. A bunch of washed up old has-beens f*ck*ng about on screen is not for me.
You know you will
You dare refer to Randy Couture as a washed up has been? The man is old enought to be your dad, and will ground you into a fine powder even if he's stricken with Swine Flu.You dare?
I watched him get his ass handed to him on Channel 5 last night by someone called Minotauro, he's finished.

Guest Esquilax
swear Jet Li died?
No that was a film
You know you will
I watched him get his ass handed to him on Channel 5 last night by someone called Minotauro, he's finished.
rgniergegGuy withstood a headlock that most people would faint/ tap out in.The amount of submissions he's withstood>>>>First Dave Grohl, now Randy, will you leave my heroes alone?

Guest WAVESURFER
swear Jet Li died?
No that was a film
You know you will
rgniergegGuy withstood a headlock that most people would faint/ tap out in.The amount of submissions he's withstood>>>>First Dave Grohl, now Randy, will you leave my heroes alone?
LOL sorry, I'll lay off.He's a very talented fighter/animal.

"Jean-Claude Van Damme was originally offered a role that he turned down claiming that there was no substance in his character.""Steven Seagal' was asked to play a cameo but turned it down due to negative connections with producer Avi Lerner""Stallone wanted Kurt Russell for the role of Church, but Russell turned down the offer""Forest Whitaker was cast as Hale Cesar, but was forced to leave the film due to a scheduling conflict. When it was announced that rapper 50 Cent was replacing Whitaker, many fans were disappointed and, after a few days, Stallone decided to cast Terry Crews in the part.""Wesley Snipes was offered the role of Hale Ceasar but couldn't accept because, due to his tax problems, he wasn't allowed to leave the United States without the courts approval."