all you moist pricks

DAT_YOUT_FROM_E15

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i swear im in love wiv 3 girlsis a fukryits possibel trus mei cant jus choose 1 of emi love em allwat wud u do
+
ive neva actualy been in love beforeneva actualy gave a sh*t about anygirlusualy jus a lash n dash tingbut im so into my girl at the momentshes perfectim sooooooooooooooo in lovewho was ur 1st love? u still wiv em?
Seen.Now get ye gone from whence you came.however - I can c/s this point of view - fighting it will get you nowhere.

Women themselves dont kno what they really want... Ok that may not be strictly true.. They may kno what they want and will do anything to acquire it.. But the female mind is so fickle and is subject to change very frequently.. So its not that men dont kno what women want, its just hard to keep up and a man has to be very aware of his womans needs and wants to keep her happy.. Luckily this condition no longer applies to me as i aint tryin to kno what women really want or actually care.. Only happiness i'm concerned with is my own, everyone else can kick rocks!!!

Women themselves dont kno what they really want... Ok that may not be strictly true.. They may kno what they want and will do anything to acquire it.. But the female mind is so fickle and is subject to change very frequently.. So its not that men dont kno what women want, its just hard to keep up and a man has to be very aware of his womans needs and wants to keep her happy.. Luckily this condition no longer applies to me as i aint tryin to kno what women really want or actually care.. Only happiness i'm concerned with is my own, everyone else can kick rocks!!!
Your talking crap, a man doesn't have to be anything apart from a man. When you start trying to cater to there every whim and need is when they'll walk all over you and stop being interested. The trick is to be yourself and let her cater to your world.