MUSIC VIDEOS

LEGOMAN

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That kid deserves to clean the wall because1) He pissed on someone elses property2) He was too stupid to not run away and realise he's under 16 years old and no harm will happen to him.Filming it and putting it on the internet is weak though.Dont be surprised if you see sh*t stains up that wall in the future

can't you pretend to be ethiopian so we can cuss him for a bit
:lol:
SLAM MASTER IF U DONT COME TO MY YARD N PISS ON MY WALL LIKE U SAID U WOULD, UR A p*ssy. THAT COOL?:)
13 bruce grove according to street viewit doesnt look like the same wall in the video tho so probably gassing about his address2vingnr.jpg13 & 14 bruce grove are directly oppositef2vdl0.jpg

can't you pretend to be ethiopian so we can cuss him for a bit
:lol:
SLAM MASTER IF U DONT COME TO MY YARD N PISS ON MY WALL LIKE U SAID U WOULD, UR A p*ssy. THAT COOL?:)
13 bruce grove according to street viewit doesnt look like the same wall in the video tho so probably gassing about his addresso5xn2a.jpg13 & 14 bruce grove are directly opposite34zn6ys.jpg
DUMMYHOW MANY TIMES HAVE I TOLDU, I AINT THE GUY IN THE VIDEO! LOLBUT YEA 13 IS MY YARD, BEG U COME TRY A TING, COME .....TRY.....A....TING! LOL

dont shoot the messenger, im jus fuelling the fire u started
U took the effort to googlemap my yard. Ur getting shot. Collateral damage.:)
its nuffn. u gave ur address, google showed it to meim getting shot? oh so ur a gunman too? i so scared, bery bery scared. wacemun
lol u silly billy im not gonna really shoot u, it was a metaphorical term, reply to ur "dont shoot the messenger?"and its spelt Wasteman, trying act like a goon is one thing but trying to SPELL like one?

This sh*t pissed me off tbhIf that was ever my nephew or something and man did that....Your quick to f*ck wit a lil kid, i woulda laugh if it was some stiff older What if he had a brother u didnt know bout then ur bringing sh*t on ur familys door for what???thats how i know u aint really real out here, mans from ends know better.
The above.

This sh*t pissed me off tbhIf that was ever my nephew or something and man did that....Your quick to f*ck wit a lil kid, i woulda laugh if it was some stiff older What if he had a brother u didnt know bout then ur bringing sh*t on ur familys door for what???thats how i know u aint really real out here, mans from ends know better.
The above.
U can get off ur knees now...

seriously real questionwhat do you get from taunting forum members with your arrogance and disrespect. is this supposed to impress us or win you some fans?explain cos this sh*t is baffling.
Im suprised at YOUR ignorance.Look at the first couple replys to my post.Did I start any of it? noThat should answer ur question, its not that baffling mate

I dont get why people get so frustrated with the lego man.You all laugh at the music he makes and criticise his "lego" chains but at least he's out there pursuing something he wants to do in life. The majority of us are stuck in dead end jobs or are just another name at another university. Especially when you consider the majority of people here will happily buy trainers because they're designed and endorsed by Dizzee Rascal...if everybody starts wearing these chains you'd probably be making topics about them asking whos copped the latest design.I'm not trying to sound holier than thou because I'm the same. I wish I was driven enough to pursue something that I'm passionate about. Yes he's annoying and yes he attention seeks but just ignore the topic if it bothers you that much. I have admiration for people that are attempting to go through life down another route that the majority of us dont have enough balls to even attempt going down.