walkers jamaican jerk chicken crisps

Hank Moody

I want to try & make some jerk chicken, see what the fuss is about.
just yardies overrating their food as usual, like rice and peas.
Its what everyone knows as typical Jamaican food. In 09 Africans hype jollof more than Jamaicans hype rice and peas or jerk, problem is no one cares. Its not Jamaica's fault everyone pays attention to whats going on in their culture or kitchen. Yank artists usually eat Jamaican food when they reach here. Pharrell name-checked Mr Jerks (now Savannah Jerk smh) in that ShortList mag as the place he likes to eat.I guess fufu doesnt look to pleasing on the eye or get your mouth watering from the smell *shrugs*@ Wavesurfer Jerk isnt as great as the hype, it's just nice to eat, easily digestable and everyone eats chicken. It doesnt feel like you are eating bags of cement

Its what everyone knows as typical Jamaican food. In 09 Africans hype jollof more than Jamaicans hype rice and peas or jerk, problem is no one cares. Its not Jamaica's fault everyone pays attention to whats going on in their culture or kitchen. Yank artists usually eat Jamaican food when they reach here. Pharrell name-checked Mr Jerks (now Savannah Jerk smh) in that ShortList mag as the place he likes to eat.I guess fufu doesnt look to pleasing on the eye or get your mouth watering from the smell *shrugs*@ Wavesurfer Jerk isnt as great as the hype, it's just nice to eat, easily digestable and everyone eats chicken. It doesnt feel like you are eating bags of cement
:lol: you edited that a couple times, still... more shots being fired each time.if africans are hyping up jollof then im not seeing it, but i swear secondary school was just "BLAD WEN MA MUM MAKES RICE AND PEAS YEH..." or "OH MA DAIS CURRY GOAT". main reason people pay attention to jammo culture and food is cos of how shamelessly yardies whore everything about thier identity to the public for quick money. got nothing of their own left. rate them lot though, id be proud too if i saw an indian boy wearing a belt with my countrys flag or blazing a dancehall tune out of his car.and i didnt realise pharrel was some kind food connoisseur. what a great honour it must be for him to name a jamaican place as one of his favourite places to eat.
lol @ african foodf*ck*ng survival food sh*t aint meant to taste nice
lol @ yardie food. slave food.

:lol: you edited that a couple times, still... more shots being fired each time.if africans are hyping up jollof then im not seeing it, but i swear secondary school was just "BLAD WEN MA MUM MAKES RICE AND PEAS YEH..." or "OH MA DAIS CURRY GOAT". main reason people pay attention to jammo culture and food is cos of how shamelessly yardies whore everything about thier identity to the public for quick money. got nothing of their own left. rate them lot though, id be proud too if i saw an indian boy wearing a belt with my countrys flag or blazing a dancehall tune out of his car.and i didnt realise pharrel was some kind food connoisseur. what a great honour it must be for him to name a jamaican place as one of his favourite places to eat.
Supply and demand. Thought the post was childish from the bold but italics sealed the deal Never said he was a connoisseur, was saying when Yanks come over many prefer eating Caribbean food ahead of anything else (Chinese, curry, fast food, English...) or is that because Jamaicans hype it?

Supply and demand. Thought the post was childish from the bold but italics sealed the deal Never said he was a connoisseur, was saying when Yanks come over many prefer eating Caribbean food ahead of anything else (Chinese, curry, fast food, English...) or is that because Jamaicans hype it?
fair enough you can call it a case of supply and demand. call it childish and im not even sending but i still think jamaicans are too ready to share too many aspects of thier culture with everyone else. usually when others get involved in anything that isnt theirs they mess it up like the dumb africans i see in the barber shop trying to style out some bootleg jamaican accent. thats my opinion though init, maybe others like seeing people immitating aspects of their culture and getting it wrong. and i swear theres loads of jamaicans in america, maybe they recommend eating the food when theyre in england. or maybe they like it cos its the closest thing to their own food in this country. you can get chinese anywhere, curry is nasty, fast food here is too small for yanks and english... LOL

Guest Triple XXX
You think that's what the f*ck, look what they sell in China.6172_265291290045_514605045_8545997_1224054_n.jpgAdd to that the cucumber flavour.
nah mate, sum axis of evil flavours right there, new war needs to be declared.
blueberry crispserrrr

pmsl @ not seeing the Jallof hypeEver since UK Funky was made Africans have been on a mad hype. guys from school who i thought where from the Carribean are sticking Flygerian in there facebook names
trusay ive clocked the whole gassed up 'flygerian' thing. f*ck em tbh. i aint from there, im sure most of them are still ashamed of their 20 syllable names so theyll put something like Ade 'Flygerian' Jheez. i respect those who know where theyre from and are fully proud of it, not putting some stupid twist on their nationality before accepting it.

pmsl @ not seeing the Jallof hypeEver since UK Funky was made Africans have been on a mad hype. guys from school who i thought where from the Carribean are sticking Flygerian in there facebook names
trusay ive clocked the whole gassed up 'flygerian' thing. f*ck em tbh. i aint from there, im sure most of them are still ashamed of their 20 syllable names so theyll put something like Ade 'Flygerian' Jheez. i respect those who know where theyre from and are fully proud of it, not putting some stupid twist on their nationality before accepting it.
Funny cause its true lol