(360) FIFA 2010 Thread

Lenny

Sho when are you jumping on live?
TBH I'm not in a rush to because I'm not ready to bang out ranked games.I'd be looking to play unranked and some vipers.Maybe some BAP when clubs is up and running.So I suppose I'll jump on when you man do but I can wait til Friday same way.
yh will be safe to now imo, was on fifa forums earlier and bare ppl seem to have it already from various countries.edit: sho check ur PM's
Aight cool..URGH, YOU'RE SICK STILL. BOTH TRACKS,SAFE.

Sho when are you jumping on live?
TBH I'm not in a rush to because I'm not ready to bang out ranked games.I'd be looking to play unranked and some vipers.Maybe some BAP when clubs is up and running.So I suppose I'll jump on when you man do but I can wait til Friday same way.
yh will be safe to now imo, was on fifa forums earlier and bare ppl seem to have it already from various countries.edit: sho check ur PM's
Aight cool..URGH, YOU'RE SICK STILL. BOTH TRACKS,SAFE.
kool

Have you man gone to Virtual Pro.I'm creating my Pro now, the weight and height affect your starting attributes.The highest rating you can start with for an attribute is 80, I'm trying to find the balance.So far I'm:5"10 and I weigh 200 lbs,acceleration is 75strength is 80sprint speed is 70balance is 80agility 70You can also select your body type in relation to your attributes, I chose 'stocky' over 'average'.I might change it, just been playing about with it because it said you can't enter the clubs menu until you have a virtual pro.