(360) FIFA 2010 Thread

Lenny

f*ck sake, playing Manager Mode, had United, 1st game of the season...:/Lost 1-0, Rooney BANGER from about 25 yards, should bagged min. 4 goals myself, missed some sitters.../Rooney come like the Ibra/Adriano combo. f*ck*ng impossible to weights him off the ball...
You playin as arsenal??Senderos kept him quiet the whole match when i played them still. all be it im only bangin it on world class, but booooooyy 2-0 win was more then convincin!aaaaaahhh them dumb standin fouls inside the area are finally gettin penalised!On a bad note, there SERIOUSLY needs to be a patch soon with the game as there has been some madnesses like...opposition players being on my side of the field @ kick off :huh: away team kickin off firstplayer gettin carded for a foul in the box, yet no penalty was giventhe keepers startin point is waaaaaaaay off the line its a joke sometimesn the reason i feel like i mite ave to get a new console is cos i feel a ban sweep comin on ive got a feelin the fifa mite not ave been a fully clean copy...but who knws :unsure:

lol i dont THINK think it is, its just my conscience reekin havoc with me :blush:but with such a popular game like fifa, cod or even forza it wud be easy to leak a dodged copy first that wud save something to ur hard drive that when u next signed into LIVE it wud flag it up in preparation for a MAAAAAASSSS ban sweep @ a later stage...thats what i wud do if i was Bill

My mate who works at ASDA says they don't know the prices yet, so all the rumours that it's definitely £30 on release day aren't true... yet. But he reckons it will be around the £30 mark come release day.Looking forward to getting it a week after you man, for £30 more to play on a more expensive yet inferior console.

My mate who works at ASDA says they don't know the prices yet, so all the rumours that it's definitely £30 on release day aren't true... yet. But he reckons it will be around the £30 mark come release day.Looking forward to getting it a week after you man, for £30 more to play on a more expensive yet inferior console.
normally tends to be. blockbuster selling it for 35 with some other stuff. but they normally do a deal to trade in the previous fifa and get the new one cheaper.

If you win something do you get to see the players lift the trophy?And what happens in European games during the season? Do they just call the Champs League the European Trophy or something?
nahhhh there still sh*tthe fifa forums went mad when they heard that loleuropes called ECC (european champions cup)

Manager mode is sick, very improvedIm Crystal Palace on Legendary
good to hear have they gone back to the thing where u have to start with a smaller team or can u still start with whoever you want. cant remember which fifa it was but in one of the old ones manager mode you had to start with a smaller team and get a good reputation as a manager before you could go to the bigger teamsaugh need this game, dnt even wanna play fifa 09 now lol, hopefully tomorrow is me.