BIG H - STREET CRIME UK

jagz1992

Guest WAVESURFER
I rate Big H as much as the next guy but highlighting that comment and dropping 'Big H >>> _________' makes you sound a bit too excited Unless it's a joke in which case cheerfully withdrawn
nah its the way he drops stuff hes to funny
i dont get this trend were people basically release interviews and video footage of them snitching on themslvesdidnt anyone learn anything from watching paid in fulljust maintain and keep a low profile
I can honestly say I learned nothing from watching "Paid In Full".

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why this name?all I care about is Crack and Street Crimes cause that funds my movement. f*ck going on tour and playing live to hundreds of people, I\'ll rather tour the the Streets selling crack to comunities
what\'s wrong with this guy thoughproud of selling death to his own peopleguy is literally killing his own f*ck*ng community
WDF?
r ppl being seriousdid u just realise rappers talk about selling drugs
'WHAT IM SAYING

get me lol at learning life lessons from paid in full of all placesfilm isn't even coherant as a feature film and mans taking his queue from it.
My comments were semi sarcastic. but surely if you choose to be a career criminal you wouldn't be as open and obvious as that would leave you with a bigger chance of getting caught

get me lol at learning life lessons from paid in full of all placesfilm isn't even coherant as a feature film and mans taking his queue from it.
My comments were semi sarcastic. but surely if you choose to be a career criminal you wouldn't be as open and obvious as that would leave you with a bigger chance of getting caught
Most rated rappers do nothing but snitch on themselves.It seems silly to me how they chat sh*t in dere music den try hide it in interviews.Big H stays in character in all aspects of music, which makes sense to me. i dont take any rappers seriously tbh.

Guest Flat Ericó

will you all just shut the f*ck up and just send the link to my inbox ffsplease brothersand also where do i download logan show RIPS rip logan show didnt even know he still done it. thought he got sacked and thats why he was playing sf4 so much