ch ch ch check the scenario...

Diordna

Harlem shake over to him. Sit down and ask if I can have a go.
lets be seriouseverybody, doesn't matter how fleeting the thoughts, considers sucking it
no homo
lets be seriouseverybody, doesn't matter how fleeting the thoughts, considers sucking it
lol the thought wouldnt even enter my mindplus the question is how u would feel about the guy being scared you might suck him no homo
lol the thought wouldnt even enter my mindplus the question is how u would feel about the guy being scared you might suck him no homo
lolwut?
I'd show him a picture of my gun.He'd know what to do after that.
:lol: :lol: :lol: might just be 'cause I'm still drunk but I creased up at all these quotesespecially the harlem shake one... proper pictured it: man sees the PSP... nods... then

[ bookie's accent ] right, you enter the train carriage... yeah [ / bookie's accent ]you notice a teen puts his PSP away...and he's the same race as you, white, black or afgoon... doesn't matter.what are you thinking, feeling or doing in this moment, if this were to happen to you?
im thinking - why is he shook of me