How Many Vipers Have a Checkered Shirt

Mr. Gayle

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you own a couple/oneof these I gauarentee you own all or most of the followingVans (probably a few pairs)Plimpsoles (prob at least 1 fred perry pair)c*nt-Shades - you know the ones I meanLots of clothes from H&mJeans that are not baggy, yet they are sagged (maybe even skinny)You are also probably a f*ck*ng broke studentNot that it matters to them, but, I hate the above people with a fashion
I can't co sign, I own none of the above.

Guest WAVESURFER

Yeah, got a few flannels & check shirts. C/S whoever said the thing about '91 grunge style, even if they were joking.Out of Cipher's list, it's only the Vans bit that applies to me.I am also a student, but I'm balling out of control. So thats 1 and a half out of 6.

If you own a couple/oneof these I gauarentee you own all or most of the followingVans (probably a few pairs)Plimpsoles (prob at least 1 fred perry pair)c*nt-Shades - you know the ones I meanLots of clothes from H&mJeans that are not baggy, yet they are sagged (maybe even skinny)You are also probably a f*ck*ng broke studentNot that it matters to them, but, I hate the above people with a fashion
I also hate the kind of people you've described tbh. Cunts that listen to the Kooks & Kings Of Leon, and say "random" a lot. Probably "ironically" listen to Tinchy Stryder or Dizzee Rascal as well.

Yeah, got a few flannels & check shirts. C/S whoever said the thing about '91 grunge style, even if they were joking.Out of Cipher's list, it's only the Vans bit that applies to me.I am also a student, but I'm balling out of control. So thats 1 and a half out of 6.
I also hate the kind of people you've described tbh. Cunts that listen to the Kooks & Kings Of Leon, and say "random" a lot. Probably "ironically" listen to Tinchy Stryder or Dizzee Rascal as well.
Any middle of the road white guy then...

Guest WAVESURFER
Any middle of the road white guy then...
Yeah, basically.Can't staaaaand the cunts.

this is what pisses me off with trends tbh.. been wearing my checkered shirts long b4 all these cacks jumped on itnow i look i jumped on it. white people been wearing checkered shirts since they invented cotton as well.some absolute clueless pple out there. waiting for the next person

this is what pisses me off with trends tbh.. been wearing my checkered shirts long b4 all these cacks jumped on itnow i look i jumped on it. white people been wearing checkered shirts since they invented cotton as well.some absolute clueless pple out there. waiting for the next person
c/s