How Many Vipers Have a Checkered Shirt

Mr. Gayle

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you own a couple/oneof these I gauarentee you own all or most of the followingVans (probably a few pairs)Plimpsoles (prob at least 1 fred perry pair)c*nt-Shades - you know the ones I meanLots of clothes from H&mJeans that are not baggy, yet they are sagged (maybe even skinny)You are also probably a f*ck*ng broke studentNot that it matters to them, but, I hate the above people with a fashion
lol at R9 rage, a few of these apply to me but to me its not a following fashion, its wearing what i think is good

Guest Lemons
If you own a couple/oneof these I gauarentee you own all or most of the followingVans (probably a few pairs)Plimpsoles (prob at least 1 fred perry pair)c*nt-Shades - you know the ones I meanLots of clothes from H&mJeans that are not baggy, yet they are sagged (maybe even skinny)You are also probably a f*ck*ng broke studentNot that it matters to them, but, I hate the above people with a fashion
Sans H&M thats me player.

Guest Esquilax
If you own a couple/oneof these I gauarentee you own all or most of the followingVans (probably a few pairs) One pairPlimpsoles (prob at least 1 fred perry pair) Nonec*nt-Shades - you know the ones I mean NoneLots of clothes from H&m Barely one itemJeans that are not baggy, yet they are sagged (maybe even skinny) Like my jeans how I like my p*ssy tbh.You are also probably a f*ck*ng broke student No.Not that it matters to them, but, I hate the above people with a fashion

Louis%20Vuitton%20Kanye%20West%20Sneakers%202.jpgLOL Checkered Shirts and stupid glasses, tight jeans and funny hats......everything named in this thread in one picture
Fagville
The image of them poofs over in the official trainers topic who ventured to the 'what clothes are we wearing?' topic (pmsl at that title btw wtf)

Way back, when I had the red and black lumberjack With the hat to match
Its nothin new, I remember I used to love these off when I was a yute. All my older cousins from the states used to rock them because they were big Cypress Hill & Ice Cube fans lol

I had one last year blue and black and the checks are quite big but only wore it once after i see it in places like topman and see the type of cunts that jumped on the wave thought f*ck it dont even know where it isbut its nice though