(PS3) FIFA 2010 Thread

Hernandez Balcazar

Let me know when guys are on Clubs. Say we start the new team now.
keep me posted guys im not liking how the xbox guys are murking the clubs
I ain't even played it for a few days. Seems nobody on here is ever on it.Set the new team up since the patch has dropped anyways and sent you all invites. Bet none of our VPs are developed still but we can win matches either ways.

• Replies 624
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let me know when guys are on Clubs. Say we start the new team now.
keep me posted guys im not liking how the xbox guys are murking the clubs
I ain't even played it for a few days. Seems nobody on here is ever on it.Set the new team up since the patch has dropped anyways and sent you all invites. Bet none of our VPs are developed still but we can win matches either ways.
been away for a piece but im back bro wid a new vp billing him up slowly doe got ber sh*t to do

Still on 13 pages. Smh. Someone needs to liven this thread up with some banter. I'll start, I'd murder each and every person on the ps3 scene with man utd. No qualms.
I'd tell you you're Waffling but my boy beat me on a buried the other day (First to 6) and he's not won one of them for about 4 years, first one on FIFA10 and I lose 6-5 in games, Golden Goal. Levels are low on this FIFA unless am playing as a 1 man role. Hate the passing.

This game depresses me when I play it normal 1 v 1.
You need to play someone levels then.
Nar It's the need to rant about sh*t aspects of the game that nobody else seems to have a problem with. The passings f*ck*ng terrible for me, ball never seems to go where I want it and theres no weight behind it. Keepers, Defenders and Refs are a Joke aswell. I had to stick 09 back in the other day when my boy beat me just to prove to him that he hadn't suddenly miracously got good at the game and that I just wasn't feeling the shitness of the new one 1v1 lol. Desperate times out here, thank god for Virtual Pro clubs.

Nar It's the need to rant about sh*t aspects of the game that nobody else seems to have a problem with. The passings f*ck*ng terrible for me, ball never seems to go where I want it and theres no weight behind it. Keepers, Defenders and Refs are a Joke aswell. I had to stick 09 back in the other day when my boy beat me just to prove to him that he hadn't suddenly miracously got good at the game and that I just wasn't feeling the shitness of the new one 1v1 lol. Desperate times out here, thank god for Virtual Pro clubs.
the passing is something to get used to. pace control button + pass works fine. or 1-2 and pass is accurate, even if u dnt wanna do a 1-2.keepers r sh*t, defenders are much better, you just aint marking well enough.

the passing is something to get used to. pace control button + pass works fine. or 1-2 and pass is accurate, even if u dnt wanna do a 1-2.keepers r sh*t, defenders are much better, you just aint marking well enough.
Theres no option on 1v1 Lobbies to change your custom settings, Id normally drop my defence back deep but can't do it. I refuse to play it online unless EA host it aswell Can't be doing with any ounce of Lag. The levels are just low right now, we need to jump on clubs, did u accept the invite?

Theres no option on 1v1 Lobbies to change your custom settings, Id normally drop my defence back deep but can't do it. I refuse to play it online unless EA host it aswell Can't be doing with any ounce of Lag. The levels are just low right now, we need to jump on clubs, did u accept the invite?
i gotta get out my current club first, do it in a sec. yeh u can use the EA servers. ill send u an invite if ur coming on for a match

i gotta get out my current club first, do it in a sec. yeh u can use the EA servers. ill send u an invite if ur coming on for a match
Yea I'll jump on now. Added u on VIP2GAM name.