Official Cooking Thread

neeko

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dont question me you little sh*t..I forgot to take a picture of the curry, from when i post a pic a couple of days later of something that doesnt even resemble curry 1 little bit, you should have realised, i know your just f*ck*ng around now anyway, trying to be a little annoying d*ckhead, so im not replying to ur fraff nomore

Dunno wot ur talkin about. I'm not tlking about the macaroni I.e type of pasta cos tht dnt matter u can use any.

Tlkin about the outcome of it

so am i

i'm saying he made it the right way, but took it out a little early, so it was still soft.

but it's not that runny liquid type stuff You were referring to either

half way point

Dont question me you little sh*t..I forgot to take a picture of the curry, from when i post a pic a couple of days later of something that doesnt even resemble curry 1 little bit, you should have realised, i know your just f*ck*ng around now anyway, trying to be a little annoying d*ckhead, so im not replying to ur fraff nomore

bro ( i'm no longer referring to You as a female, Your cooking has taken that away from You )

You said You were makin vindaloo. You posted that.... rice and sweetcorn, cauliflower and hidden meat dish

conclusion is obvious to draw.

and my marinated in steak meal looked better than that anyway