Borderlands

Francis Coquelin

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

shut the f*ck up you black bastard
who you talking to you white c*nt
I saw the same post... and thought. guy must be joking.But on second analysis. There is no need at all, taking piss. Not my arguement, but man needs to watch his tongue/or typing..any internet warrior.

Guest Esquilax
shut the f*ck up you black bastard
who you talking to you white c*nt
I saw the same post... and thought. guy must be joking.But on second analysis. There is no need at all, taking piss. Not my arguement, but man needs to watch his tongue/or typing..any internet warrior.
Snore.Anyway, I'm finding it hard to kill this one breah "just outside of town"The reload rate on my sniper rifle is really starting to piss me off, I need better armour asap, don't even think I can do some of these missions at my current weapons/ armour level tbh.Also, f*ck the skag, actually hate these animals, which is half angering, half exceptional game design.

Guest Esquilax

yeah, that's the onei always hide in the sheltered bit, but everytime i even slightly pop my head up its BANG BANG BANG before i know it 3/4 of my life is gone, shield is on zero, it's f*cked