Panorama - Reduced To A Four Letter Word - BBC1 8.30

NO SUNSHINE

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Equality is an asymptote that we can always tend more and more to but never reach"A great man once said this.It was me during a maths lecture today.
Are u studying economics?
yh gotta do some maths orientated modules though
you get this from the normal distribution curve?

Make one white yout go to an estate known for trouble, dominated by black youts and tell him to stand there and watch face.Tell me the outcomeIf u wanna take blacks out the equation, go solihull
true.. i never see many blacks there...but solihull is full of white people...even worse go chelmsly wood...LOL

Make one white yout go to an estate known for trouble, dominated by black youts and tell him to stand there and watch face.Tell me the outcome
+UK = 90 something % whiteOutside of the major cities, it becomes closer to 95% white. LOL @ Facebook and MTV since 2001 making people thinking the UK is some diverse island.

p.brisco, calm it or you'll know the meaning of pain.
haah fjdfddf:lol: :lol:
Make one white yout go to an estate known for trouble, dominated by black youts and tell him to stand there and watch face.Tell me the outcome
+UK = 90 something % whiteOutside of the major cities, it becomes closer to 95% white. LOL @ Facebook and MTV since 2001 making people thinking the UK is some diverse island.
London's only 58% white british.Source: WikipediaPlus Britains got the highest proportion of halfies by far compared to the rest of europe. Plus a higher proportion to america which is interesting.

"Equality is an asymptote that we can always tend more and more to but never reach"A great man once said this.It was me during a maths lecture today.
Are u studying economics?
yh gotta do some maths orientated modules though
you get this from the normal distribution curve?
i did a level maths so all this is not really new to me

Guest No Mark
this/i swear all the posters on this forum are racist, the lot of em: crackers, pakis, nig nogs, etcetc