Panorama - Reduced To A Four Letter Word - BBC1 8.30

NO SUNSHINE

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mate r u being for realdo u expect to walk down the road and have rubbish/remarks thrown at u?
no, what i mean is: a lot of these incidents that have been filmed happen as such:some kids are messing about, she stands there and stares at them until they look at her. she continues to stare, so they tell her to f*ck off. she keeps staring so their comments get more and more abusive. if some woman stands and stares at little kids messing about then they will tell them to f*ck off

Guest Triple XXX
mate r u being for realdo u expect to walk down the road and have rubbish/remarks thrown at u?
no, what i mean is: a lot of these incidents that have been filmed happen as such:some kids are messing about, she stands there and stares at them until they look at her. she continues to stare, so they tell her to f*ck off. she keeps staring so their comments get more and more abusive. if some woman stands and stares at little kids messing about then they will tell them to f*ck off
just sit down bruv

Didnt know places like this really existed, i mean ppl being so brazen like that
lol havin a bubble mate, more of dese type of places den london type spots
not quite sure wot u mean but you don't have to have one or the other, there are various shades of grey in the middle./missed this, would like to watch,

Guest Tibbius

Don't think there wasn't any provocation in this. And secondly, this is england, there's places black people can't go, white people can't go and Asian people can't go.This program pissed me off