Tiffany Evans vs Rihanna. And Satan

Sozes

You can only get so far in the music industry before they give you an ultimatum of greed + power or falling into obscurity. However the way they do it, is how should i say.. very persuasive. I'm not going too elaborate more as i don't want to jeopardize the current situation that me and others are involved in. but yeah Tiffany Evans has a point
:lol: f*ck off!
HAHAHAHA
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLi dont think hes joking either u knowlook at his trim. he needs the help
:lol: :lol: :lol:
leave him manhes obviously enlightened on a level that is beyond us :rolleyes:

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can only get so far in the music industry before they give you an ultimatum of greed + power or falling into obscurity. However the way they do it, is how should i say.. very persuasive. I'm not going too elaborate more as i don't want to jeopardize the current situation that me and others are involved in. but yeah Tiffany Evans has a point
HAHAHAHA
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLi dont think hes joking either u knowlook at his trim. he needs the help
lmfao

• 2 weeks later...
HAHAHAHA

what a tool

LMAO!!!!!
/WTF is it with people and this conspiracy about stars and the devil. These so called religious people casting the first stone as per. 8-)
ur right in a way but it doesnt mean the "conspiracy theories" are wrong. its also worthless discussing such topics with ppl who dont have a true/real beleif in it either

LMAO!!!!!
/WTF is it with people and this conspiracy about stars and the devil. These so called religious people casting the first stone as per. 8-)
ur right in a way but it doesnt mean the "conspiracy theories" are wrong. its also worthless discussing such topics with ppl who dont have a true/real beleif in it either
They may not be, I just find it hilarious that supposed Christians are the first to judge when I thought they were not meant to...