Tiffany Evans vs Rihanna. And Satan

Sozes

Guest WAVESURFER
theres many pple saying this. if tiffany evans has no credibility wht about dmx? its an industry most pple here fantasise about so it has little effect warning anyone
:confused: DMX has even less credibility.He's a known crackhead FFS.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*SIGHS* Wot does Briscos smegma taste like?
Most of the time I disagree with him so dont catch feelings when someone disagrees with you.What does Muhammad's smegma taste like in the mouth of a 9 year old girl that he forced into marrying him?What does a catholic priests smegma taste like in the mouth of a 9 year old boy who thinks that he is safe in his so called god's house?Now those questions have some real basis to them, you f*ck*ng sheep. Now grow up.

lol@ dmx having less credibility. he went into drugs agreed but it doesnt mean what he says is falsethe question for all the guys dismissing things like this is what position are u in to dismiss such info?are u speaking from the inside or just a bystander on the outside commenting like u do people crossing the street?i think we all know the answer to that.

Guest WAVESURFER
lol@ dmx having less credibility. he went into drugs agreed but it doesnt mean what he says is falsethe question for all the guys dismissing things like this is what position are u in to dismiss such info?are u speaking from the inside or just a bystander on the outside commenting like u do people crossing the street?i think we all know the answer to that.
Come on, DMX is a guy who didn't even know who Barack Obama was a month before the last U.S. election. He's a space cadet. Unless he's talking about robbing people, dogs, or drugs, he has no credibility at all.The fact is, people like DMX & Tiffany Evans' careers are dying, so they're using this whole "devil" angle as an excuse for not selling lots of records. You don't have to be an "insider" to see that.

Most of the time I disagree with him so dont catch feelings when someone disagrees with you.What does Muhammad's smegma taste like in the mouth of a 9 year old girl that he forced into marrying him?What does a catholic priests smegma taste like in the mouth of a 9 year old boy who thinks that he is safe in his so called god's house?Now those questions have some real basis to them, you f*ck*ng sheep. Now grow up.
Godless heathen

lol 10 for delivery where u been babes u dn't come around no morealso it was my understanding that the devil also had a wonderful singing voice (not sayin its true, just what i heard a couple of times)
We have a new manager at work and she sits next to me and shes an actual psycho. An actual one.I always thought the devil was something high up to do with music aswel thats y i was askin y some people were so sure he wasnt.
Whatever basis those question have to them is overshadowed by all the references to smegma and 9 year olds.

Come on, DMX is a guy who didn't even know who Barack Obama was a month before the last U.S. election. He's a space cadet. Unless he's talking about robbing people, dogs, or drugs, he has no credibility at all.The fact is, people like DMX & Tiffany Evans' careers are dying, so they're using this whole "devil" angle as an excuse for not selling lots of records. You don't have to be an "insider" to see that.
you could only say that if it was only them two whos been saying it. artists and industry insiders say this.the difference is some people just claim its the pressure of the industry and industry execs while some are saying exactly what is behind itso u cant deny the fact that there is pressure to fit an image. DMX has very good credibility cos he's sold millions of records and spent over 10yrs in the music biztheres alot of smoke to prove that there must be SOME fire.

Also does this mean you're waiting for somebody who is at the top of their game to say 'I worship satan and sucked a d*ck to get here' before u believe theres anythin shady goin on?

Guest WAVESURFER
Also does this mean you're waiting for somebody who is at the top of their game to say 'I worship satan and sucked a d*ck to get here' before u believe theres anythin shady goin on?
What? I'm not waiting for anything, this is all a load of bollocks. You're listening to the jealous ramblings of a confused 17 year old moron, and taking them as gospel.You carry on thinking the devil's controlling the music industry & producing Sunkist (WTF?), I'll keep living my life.

this is all a load of bollocks.
This. How this thread has gotten to however many pages is beyond me.Yes theres unscrupulous 'devilish' people at the top of the music industry, as there are with 90% of big-money industriesThat is where it ends.

What? I'm not waiting for anything, this is all a load of bollocks. You're listening to the jealous ramblings of a confused 17 year old moron, and taking them as gospel.You carry on thinking the devil's controlling the music industry & producing Sunkist (WTF?), I'll keep living my life.
I didn't take anything as gospel. I never said I was SURE about anything. You seem to be 100% sure its all false though.I'm glad you remembered the Sinkist thing. Means its getting through :)

You can only get so far in the music industry before they give you an ultimatum of greed + power or falling into obscurity. However the way they do it, is how should i say.. very persuasive. I'm not going too elaborate more as i don't want to jeopardize the current situation that me and others are involved in. but yeah Tiffany Evans has a point

Guest WAVESURFER
You can only get so far in the music industry before they give you an ultimatum of greed + power or falling into obscurity. However the way they do it, is how should i say.. very persuasive. I'm not going too elaborate more as i don't want to jeopardize the current situation that me and others are involved in. but yeah Tiffany Evans has a point
:lol: f*ck off!

HAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHA
:lol:

HAHAHAHA
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLi dont think hes joking either u knowlook at his trim. he needs the help
:lol: :lol: :lol: