Cud it eva be more than a fuck if thats how it started?

jolinaskye

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

isn't the topic starter a female?
Does it make a difference wat sex I am? =\
Yes....
C/SMy instincts tell me it's you in this situation and you are wondering if this guy you have feelings for will ever grow the same feelings for you. You might as well dust yourself off and keep it moving and set a stringent criteria for who you get intimate with if you are asking these kind of questions. I also suspect you are quite young so this is probably down to your naivety and inexperience in life.And also, how could anyone not think the topic starter was a female?! The user name is jolinaskye. I haven't heard of a guy called Jolina before.

if you havent found a reasoning behind previous events/actions, which initself requries deep contemplation and reflectionIts very unlikley u have learnt anything, which leaves u vulnerable to repeating urself and coming away with the same resultswithout reason there is minimal evolution

Touchy topic. I'd recommend against advancing from 'f*ck buddy' to 'exclusive relationship' simply because negative background thoughts of the person and how easily you had sex with them would occur far too often and therefore cause torment in you and mistrust towards them. Who knows how many other f*ck buddies the person in question had while f*ck*ng you....you don't want that on your conscience. 8/10 or 10/10 they where in that f*ck buddy status for a reason.

Touchy topic. I'd recommend against advancing from 'f*ck buddy' to 'exclusive relationship' simply because negative background thoughts of the person and how easily you had sex with them would occur far too often and therefore cause torment in you and mistrust towards them. Who knows how many other f*ck buddies the person in question had while f*ck*ng you....you don't want that on your conscience. 8/10 or 10/10 they where in that f*ck buddy status for a reason.
is what i'm sayiny are u doing a back ground check to see if she behaves loose, wen u've already seen that she behaves loosebut then again sum guys like to hold on to the hope that their the only one which is more times than nt dumb imo

How can you background a check a chick who has displayed looseness already by f*ck*ng you for x amount of time as a linkThe background check is already done & she failed the test tbh.
Tbh