Retired pirate marries 17 year old

Mr. Air Max 90

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"I didn't force her, but used my experience to convince her of my love; and then we agreed to marry," the groom said.
:lol: Like he whipped out his 'experience' I love how EASE ruins everything.
I love how i have become the scape goat for all, and that nobody will take responsability for there own actions, pretty much sums up the people here really!

"I didn't force her, but used my experience to convince her of my love; and then we agreed to marry," the groom said.
I love how i have become the scape goat for all, and that nobody will take responsability for there own actions, pretty much sums up the people here really!
No, you drag EVERYTHING off-topic, ALL the time. It's quite annoying.

No, you drag EVERYTHING off-topic, ALL the time. It's quite annoying.
No, I stay on topic as probably more than any other user on this forum does, im yet to enter a topic that has not been side tracked! Your problem may well be that your too close to the picture to see the full thing, try stepping back Ohh so clearer :D

M3mnBVpUQmc9rce8FEQ5piXWo1_500.jpg

Guest Flat Ericó
LOL @ Not being able to answer a simple question! Bout beg LMFAO! DKY I swear u come like some c*ck riding d*ck sucking p*ssy swear down never notice u what so ever but u follow around c/s anyone that has a lil something to say to me. GROW SOME BALLS BITCH!
LOLOLOLMy guy got put in his place it seems

LOL @ Not being able to answer a simple question! Bout beg LMFAO! DKY I swear u come like some c*ck riding d*ck sucking p*ssy swear down never notice u what so ever but u follow around c/s anyone that has a lil something to say to me. GROW SOME BALLS BITCH!
what?/also ease suck ur mum dnt think u won anything i just couldnt be bothered to reply to ur c*nt faced self. i cosign who i feel like u ron weasely lookin retarded gimp. f*ckin casper the friendly ghost lookin wog socket. ur any washed ting from the bits with chlamydia dripping from ur top lip

what?/also ease suck ur mum dnt think u won anything i just couldnt be bothered to reply to ur c*nt faced self. i cosign who i feel like u ron weasely lookin retarded gimp. f*ckin casper the friendly ghost lookin wog socket. ur any washed ting from the bits with chlamydia dripping from ur top lip
LOL What a predictable response from a faggot!This is the internet darling, don't be fooled in thinking there is anything to be gained or anything to win in these stupid little internet show downs, too many men suffering from small man syndrome.Blah blah blah!

LOL What a predictable response from a faggot!This is the internet darling, don't be fooled in thinking there is anything to be gained or anything to win in these stupid little internet show downs, too many men suffering from small man syndrome.Blah blah blah!
wtf are you goin on about? why are u always going off on some random tangent? ur random ranting is jarrin me now, ur not social or any other humorous character on this forum so just shut up now you dumb slut. and furthermore i dont wana see u contributing to threads, nobody cares for ur opinion nobody would care if you died. in fact please die. so as i said earlier, f*ck off you weasel looking creature

wtf are you goin on about? why are u always going off on some random tangent? ur random ranting is jarrin me now, ur not social or any other humorous character on this forum so just shut up now you dumb slut. and furthermore i dont wana see u contributing to threads, nobody cares for ur opinion nobody would care if you died. in fact please die. so as i said earlier, f*ck off you weasel looking creature
Like i stated before stop getting so emtional about this situation and grow some balls!Keep calling me slut it holds no substance, these are the kind of cusses little boys use, Not looking for LOLS from any members on here and to go on those dieing vybz your badmind! Rot in hell darling.

Like i stated before stop getting so emtional about this situation and grow some balls!Keep calling me slut it holds so substance, these are the kind of cusses little boys use, Not looking for LOLS from any members on here and to go on those dieing vybz your badmind! Rot in hell darling.
listen, u are a slut. rest assured, i have balls.. in retrospect, my balls are the ones you normally spend your woggyfied existence hanging from. now keep it moving. thanks

See, you're so f*ck*ng annoying. You RUIN EVERYTHING.
Cry babies and pacifiers thrown out all over the place."Um.....Dont cry, dry your eye and here comes your mother........................
What the f*ck are you talking about you horribly diseased whore? All I see you do on here is cause arguments with your illiterate ramblings. Atleast you did us all a favour when you took down that bastardised picture of your fugly mug. What part of my posts even indicated the fact that I was crying? You try to be funny, but you fail, and the reason is simple; you're a retard.Go die. In fire.