Certified OG Sacked For Telling The Truth

Beavis

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol why would they sack him for having an opinion, isnt that his f*ckin job.

"What's the point of paying people to give you expert advice if you then run your government policy through the red tops?"
just goes to show that scientist are considered to be below politicians.+ lol at DMF diverting off into a horse riding debate.

I would happily pay a bit of tax if it meant that i was getting clean pure unadulterated drugs, instead of buying off some shady c*nt down the road who sells fake mdma pills or damp 2g bags of weed.Whenever something is made illegal it becomes much more dangerous because the market is then put into the hands of greedy criminals.

tbhthe culture of this country will never see drugs decriminalised, we do everything in excessjust look @ the binge drinkersnow imagine if md and ket was decrimninalised; we would have jake from purley taking it practically everyday and although i know these drugs are not as dangerous as the propaganda likes to make out, in such excess it WILL f*ck you up

>>>>>>>>>Druggies+Weed won't be legalised because it can't be monopolisedthe same way prosititution can't
som1 has been banging immortal technique
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">
tbhthe culture of this country will never see drugs decriminalised, we do everything in excessjust look @ the binge drinkersnow imagine if md and ket was decrimninalised; we would have jake from purley taking it practically everyday and although i know these drugs are not as dangerous as the propaganda likes to make out, in such excess it WILL f*ck you up
:confused:

:confused:
What's wrong wit what i said iyo?

cos MD is not like alchoholu cud get smashed evryday on beer if u wanted 2after about a week it would be almost physically impossible to keep dropping Dizz
i think you know what i mean thopeople will jus go into excess and die via complications and the anti-drugs brigade would be in full swing
ure using hyperbole TBHlook at holland where crow is legalised, they statistically have less blazers than UK

cos MD is not like alchoholu cud get smashed evryday on beer if u wanted 2after about a week it would be almost physically impossible to keep dropping Dizz
i think you know what i mean thopeople will jus go into excess and die via complications and the anti-drugs brigade would be in full swing
ure using hyperbole TBHlook at holland where crow is legalised, they statistically have less blazers than UK
you basically didnt get anything i saidan aspect of the culture of this country is EXCESS, their's is differenti can guarantee you if cannabis was decriminalised, BARE people would jump on it and jus become first class stoners, 2many wasted people who will spoil it for everyone else

you basically didnt get anything i saidan aspect of the culture of this country is EXCESS, their's is differenti can guarantee you if cannabis was decriminalised, BARE people would jump on it and jus become first class stoners, 2many wasted people who will spoil it for everyone else
ure gassed about draw that wouldn't happenonly aspect of excess is drinkingwhat else??????????????besides where talking about MD and Ket, the fact remains that it wud b near impossible to keep taking for an entire week"joe from purley" wud not be taking nearly every day, simply bcos he cudntgassed up guy TBH

Don Sosa is right about excesses. Legalised drugs in the Netherlands do not present catastrophic public health risks because the culture is very different: people are less-inclined to go overboard. Britain is of an entirely different disposition. We have among the highest rates of obesity, teen pregnancy, alcoholism, etc in the world. We indulge to excess more than nearly every other country on junk food, sex, alcohol, tobacco, violence, TV, etc... we go overboard with anything that it's possible to go overboard with. Nation of mindless boorish animalistic pleasure seekersThat said, I'm not convinced legalising weed would suddenly spawn a zombie army of redeyed stoners, simply because we're at (or very near) a point of universal-availability already. Anyone who wants weed, can get it - and I've never met anybody who wants to blaze, but doesn't, because it's illegalThe 'war on drugs' is definitely a farce, but full legalisation would not look the same here as it does in the Netherlands

How will MD f*ck you up?Its as dangerous as riding a horse everydayDoes jake drink everyday though?TBH its up to the person if they want to f*ck themselves up by taking it everyday (assuming it will even f*ck you up)

How will MD f*ck you up?Its as dangerous as riding a horse everydayDoes jake drink everyday though?TBH its up to the person if they want to f*ck themselves up by taking it everyday (assuming it will even f*ck you up)
c/s10000%if guys wanna get dizzled they will, better the government legalize and secure quality control, so people dnt take other sh*t used to cut it up2much md wud f*ck u up mentally, u wud b bare depressed without it and ure heart wud b messed upluckily, people are physically unable 2 take this muchthe % of people who try it and then become addicted, wud b 1 of the lowest of all drugs