fao them guys from sweden. i know there's 2/3 of you

NO SUNSHINE

RyanAir really isn't the oen to fly with, but at that cheap, you can't complain.I hear the women are very on point in Sweden. Make sure you bang at least one before you return to Britain.Where are you staying or who are you staying with?

PURE DIMES IN STOCKHOLM. average white girl 10/10 in Sweden makes the average british white girl look 5/10. If I see girl that looks white and pretty ( which is rare) in this country ; It's usually a italian,spanish,latin, eastern europian type a white girls. No wonder I gravite towards black girls in this country.Seems like black girls are repping it hard in UK.SWEDEN IS SICKKKKKKK COUNTRY.THERE'S BLACK COMMUNITY IN STOCKHOLM.SNM :D

£6 thats sick. drink is expensive over there thothe girls are actually amazing flirt like crazy and know how to party, visited my friend out there and went a bar and the vibe was crazy everyone was just up on tables dancing and going nutsmake sure u get a shot of fernet over there. its awful at first, but u grow to love it

people actually think that its a joke that the chicks dont come like them chicks in the pic abovejust walking through the subway station in central Stockholm and when I say I was spoilt for choice is an understatementthem ones where your so spoilt for choice that your head hurts and take an LSaw more Persian girls there than any other though when I was there

people actually think that its a joke that the chicks dont come like them chicks in the pic abovejust walking through the subway station in central Stockholm and when I say I was spoilt for choice is an understatementthem ones where your so spoilt for choice that your head hurts and take an LSaw more Persian girls there than any other though when I was there
.. *PACKS SUITCASE*

iranians there are like turks in england/germany, bare of themFAO ALL MEN, if an iranian girl says she is half iranian half spanish, she is lying. she is not half spanish. looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooools to the mother f*ckin lols
I've got a friend like this.When she meets indians, she's half indian half persian.When she meets spanish people, she's half persian half spanish.