X-Mas Presents....

NiNES.

mum = nuttum till "her" christmas(rasta liz can relate)brother = modern warfare 2 and a slap for not jumping on thisMW waveeldest sister = windows 7little sisters = ps3 to sharebaby sister = some pepper pig f*ckerymissus = same thing she got me last year wen i bought he suttum... nuttum(her bday lands the day before so shes double bugged)nephew = coulpe games for his 360niece = some dora explorer f*ckeryi will be broke at the end of this...

Guest Flat Ericó
Girl giggles: So, what you gonna get me for xmasMale: Me, innit.../Thread.Disclaimer: The intention of this exchange is to imply interaction of a sexual nature, not on some 'last christmas, I gave you my heart' Mike Kane tip.
Lol

f*ck thinking about this this early on tbhhowever, i reckon for my mum it will be perfume, prob marc jacobsfor the misses...hmm not even sure yet, something worth while like some jewlery, not just clothes that she will stop wearing soon as the new fashions come thruand for myself..probably a new suit or somethingwho knows about buying yourself a christmas present? its only right

Mum's getting Cirque Du Soleil tickets if I can find anyone with a Visa willing to buy them for me.Nobody else is getting anything but thanks for bringing this to my attention... Time to start letting people know that they're getting F all.
what site was u looking to get these from?