Got a Poppy ?

Mr. Gayle

i was grossly offended when asked to buy a popppyi mite pin an opium poppy on my chest for some symbolismhow about giving a f*ck about a relevant modern day conflict in which innocents are dying
how about giving a f*ck about people who fought in a war so that minorities like you can live here freely.dun know hitler would have had a field day with you afghans
smh are you f*ckin serious?
get meit was minorities like HIM who was fighting to keep this country safesome bullshit statement
im not disputing that.but think to yourself how f*ckry this nation would be if germany won the war.
So you're thanking minorities like him for helping to prevent that? I don't really understand your post.
its about thanking EVERYONE who fought in the war, thats what wearing a poppy is all about. When did i say only white british fought in the war? People fought for the freedoms which so many people take for granted today.Its really not that hard to understand.
but the contributions only go to the British legion and the poppys are to remember the British soldiers who died thats it.
yes and there were and still are ethnic minorities in the british legion

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest PROFIT2
i was grossly offended when asked to buy a popppyi mite pin an opium poppy on my chest for some symbolismhow about giving a f*ck about a relevant modern day conflict in which innocents are dying
how about giving a f*ck about people who fought in a war so that minorities like you can live here freely.dun know hitler would have had a field day with you afghans
smh are you f*ckin serious?
get meit was minorities like HIM who was fighting to keep this country safesome bullshit statement
im not disputing that.but think to yourself how f*ckry this nation would be if germany won the war.
So you're thanking minorities like him for helping to prevent that? I don't really understand your post.
its about thanking EVERYONE who fought in the war, thats what wearing a poppy is all about. When did i say only white british fought in the war? People fought for the freedoms which so many people take for granted today.Its really not that hard to understand.
but the contributions only go to the British legion and the poppys are to remember the British soldiers who died thats it.
yes and there were and still are ethnic minorities in the british legion
british ones maybe...not the allies

i'd rather contribute and not wear it. they also look tacky
bought one have no real mintention of wearing it though. giving to charity should be one of those things you do personally not somthing you openly brag about and shove in peoples faces
IF YOU DON'T YOUR A PRICK TBH.
i dissagree with this though

Yes I have a poppy.It is a show of respect for our armed forces.I currently have 2 friends serving tours of duty. 1 in Afghanistan and 1 in Iraq.