Official MILF Thread

Badman

Guest Esquilax
So basically it's a comp to see whos had the best plastic surgury?Smh.If any are legit and had no plastic or nip n tuck then i would, but it's hard to think they haven't as white people age a lot quicker than black people.
How you gonna limit yourself to women who haven't had surgery?Your last comment was unnecessary

So basically it's a comp to see whos had the best plastic surgury?Smh.If any are legit and had no plastic or nip n tuck then i would, but it's hard to think they haven't as white people age a lot quicker than black people.
How you gonna limit yourself to real women?Your last comment hurt me

How you gonna limit yourself to real women?Your last comment hurt me
Lol where has that come from, not even necessaryf*ck YEAH OLD BITCES

I've noticed over my time here that the majority of vip2ers would jump on anything with a pulse if given the chance. So posting in here saying things along the lines of 'all of em would get it' actually means very little.
why u going on like u wouldnt lips them all
:lol: Yeah, I wouldn't say no to any of these women but the average Vip2er wouldn't say no to Chocz.

Guest Esquilax
naBLACK MILFS> > > f*ckin sellout thats why u get caught takin pics dry humpin ur codees.
what you chattin bouteveryone knows black women succumb to obesity after the age of 35its science