(PS3) Modern Warfare 2 Thread

Hernandez Balcazar

Dunno thought he played more than that. I know Flyest and couple my peeps dissapeared straight away.
LooL Yeah Couple My Man Join The Session Was Like WTF How You Man Get Here.
Yea you just go to the name on your PSN list and click Join on it. I thought someone had invited them still lol.

set was hardthat last domination game if u didn't get over 25 kills yur nt serial out erelol macz loved off that plane, caught him campin there nuff timesiheartdubstep was it me or did we have quite a few shoot outs, my bedrine was bennin at the way i was shoutin at the tv that dub step is sh*t anywaygambin next time incoperate sum free 4 alls in there
O-Guy yeah? If so, then yeah man we kept clocking each other sick.Was pissed though 'cos every time I even got remotely close to a streak you ended it.
well i do does thisbut tbf 6 times i was one kill away from helicopter and that f*ck*ng mic man or gambino would f*ck my sh*t uptbh if i got a streak and it isn't a from behind ting, i just allow the confrontation with the above

awwh man gutted i missed out :(
:!: man came in for like 2 mins, kept getting blown away by someones grenade launcher.EDIT: it was Macz I c
lol sorry g/I dno if I'm gna be on tonight this game is f*ckin up my sleep, feelng pure tired when I'm at workwho am I kidding about not playing it tonight?

LOL bare sending for me! Mic Man it never an easy kill thing im coming for you for them bars even if your on my team i will just shot in the air/light bare flares and bait up our position! I just got in from uni so give me 15 and i will jump on! P.S. i never jumped ship lol
lol @ 3 kills and 16 deaths tho