(360) Modern Warfare 2 Thread

LS

lenny u madmandeagal is bare hard to use the kick back on the recoil is madness
LOL normally i would carry a shotty but im enjoying getting kills with the Deagal, the buck is a madness though :D After that i want the akimbo G18's, saw one guy on youtube raping with them. Rapidddddd

If you need to camp to get a nuke your sh*t
in order to take out campers you need to campand if you camp theres a higher chance of gettin a nukeif you camp while you camp, and the other team camps too....your a camperin order to get 25killstreak...you need 2 camp, if you aint campin and you get a nuke, then the other team is sh*t...edit: dont watch the bullshit ..too much energy drink

hardly any of my nukes have been camped tho.run n gun get my 7, let off harrier. run n gun to get my chopper gunner as they jus get shot out, then set off the gunner. if i get a nuke then woopie,if not i will go out and get my kills./lol at "tactical" derail. its old, and common sense.once u play the game and get used to the maps, you kno the substantial buildings that dominate the map, or have a decent advantage.Thus the buildings that have the highest risk, when entering.Theres no special route or direction because every1 plays different. You could go this one way and take out loads of man. then go back again and get baited out by claymores and campers simply because they know that way is bait or common etc.i wouldnt go in that building every game. or as my "tactical" way.whos on ?