(360) Modern Warfare 2 Thread

LS

wat i say to this game is by time your still capturing the nuke man would of just killed enough people to his own f*ckin nukegame is a easy victory if you ask me
:D truecould they disable all killstreaks for that game mode or something? or maybe give you the old uav air strike helicould be an interesting mode - camper/snipers givin cover fire, people trying to cap the nuke, and camper hunters

wat i say to this game is by time your still capturing the nuke man would of just killed enough people to his own f*ckin nukegame is a easy victory if you ask me
:D truecould they disable all killstreaks for that game mode or something? or maybe give you the old uav air strike helicould be an interesting mode - camper/snipers givin cover fire, people trying to cap the nuke, and camper hunters
maybe but in the vid 4 360 there was one person with a ac130 so i have no idea but i'll be playing that for kills nothing else

Modern Warfare 2 Mythbusters Episode TwoMyth 1: You can’t shoot through a banana leaf?Myth 2: If you knife the first mirror in the Barbershop on Favela, it will kill you?Myth 3: The F2000’s red dot sight stays active during an EMP?Myth 4: Jumping onto a car will make it explode?Myth 5: You can survive a nuke by calling in a user-controlled killstreak reward?Myth 6: You can get a headshot with a Predator missile?Myth 7: You run faster when holding a care package marker?Myth 8: You can destroy an AC130 with a Predator missile?Myth 9: Single guns do more damage than Akimbo guns?

Modern Warfare 2 Mythbusters Episode TwoMyth 2: If you knife the first mirror in the Barbershop on Favela, it will kill you?
people were angry at me when i played S&D last night and did datnever knew about dis..ma cousin just told me 2 stab the mirror and when i did i suddenly died :/just hear bare moaning thru the mic

f*ck you skolathe amount of times i've been in the chopper and the game ends, so demoralising :D
lol yeah to be honest its all about getting that good run at the very start of the game when you know where people are likely to appear fromonly 1 out of my 3 were after i'd had a few kills and deaths

Nuke number 3!Not a game full of christmas noobs either :DChopper Gunner got me to 22 kills - my girlfriend was like "whats wrong?!?" coz I was breathing all fast :lol:OMNI - I see you got yours too. About time mate.
ahh skola when u left i joined gayle's game like in 1 min man got a nuke and ended itgayle man is my witness