COSTCO SELLING DOLLS,WATS HER NAME?

e.morgan

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

costco's mistake cost them $500m in stock. so THATS A LESSON TO COMPANIES THAT HAVE PRICKS LIKE SOME ON THE FORUM AS MARKETING MANAGERSthey probably had someone like cipher the token black co sign them that it was ok.pissed that he wouldve probably been the only sacked after thative posted a video that gives a good reason why black people have every right to be overly sensitiveeven if the odd few over react. there are more than plenty of white characters to counter balance the negative aspects.so when you want to use black/ ethnic minority images you have to think about not offending anyone.they could have easily got it right.

Guest Esquilax

I don't like how CM Punk has regularly taken to complaining about ' the white people on the forum' in almost every topicWhat's so great about the white people outside the forum?

costco's mistake cost them $500m in stock. so THATS A LESSON TO COMPANIES THAT HAVE PRICKS LIKE SOME ON THE FORUM AS MARKETING MANAGERSthey probably had someone like cipher the token black co sign them that it was ok.pissed that he wouldve probably been the only sacked after thative posted a video that gives a good reason why black people have every right to be overly sensitiveeven if the odd few over react. there are more than plenty of white characters to counter balance the negative aspects.so when you want to use black/ ethnic minority images you have to think about not offending anyone.they could have easily got it right.
c/s venom on this one and his whole angle in this thread, wasn't being a stupid f*ck*ng prick at all and if you thought it was being a stupid f*ck*ng prick you need to lay off the pipe.

Aint read this topic, but from the title I can tell what it's about. Basically it boils down to this-:- If theres other races of this doll as a "monkey" then its clearly not a case of racism, just a silly product manager.- If its just a black doll = its bording on racism or just a very ignorant product manager.

Guest Esquilax
I don't like how CM Punk has regularly taken to complaining about ' the white people on the forum' in almost every topicWhat's so great about the white people outside the forum?
They're not you
I swear you're fat:arrow:

They're not you
I swear you're fat:arrow:
Esquilax wins again :!: You remind me of Gareth from the Office sometimes