SICK of this!!!

FemmexFatale

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i personally think that if what Angelo said is true, she should be looking after her offspring instead of stringling along guys on msn and then running here to post about it.
lol tbh they added me and my daughter is well looked after am in college right now she is at nurseryI get bored = Vip2tell me why everyone else comes on here :D
So you accepted a random person on myspace/facebook/msn and are surprised he wants sex?!Logic really isn't a female trait.
Nah I actually met him and know him but then he started goin on like that :D

i personally think that if what Angelo said is true, she should be looking after her offspring instead of stringling along guys on msn and then running here to post about it.
Nigga, we don't give a f*ck about her child.Femmex, entertain us bitch!
dont say that about my child pleaseand yeh i just post what i think thats all :D
I didn't really say anything about your child.I just said, we (and this is true) don't really give a f*ck.Tits please.
stop killing it

dont say that about my child pleaseand yeh i just post what i think thats all :D
I didn't really say anything about your child.I just said, we (and this is true) don't really give a f*ck.Tits please.
stop killing it
What?Ooohhhh, not inconspicuous enough? Opps, my bad.*steps on egg shells as he walks out the room*

stop killing it
What?Ooohhhh, not inconspicuous enough? Opps, my bad.*steps on egg shells as he walks out the room*
Sik guy lmao

lol tbh they added me and my daughter is well looked after am in college right now she is at nurseryI get bored = Vip2tell me why everyone else comes on here :D
So you accepted a random person on myspace/facebook/msn and are surprised he wants sex?!Logic really isn't a female trait.
Did you in any way, shape or form, lead him on?/LOL @ what MK quoted!!

Did you in any way, shape or form, lead him on?
Nahhh never!LMAO Thats why am shook lool :D

There's un-PC, then there's just plain moronic.
Alright RIPPY move of the topicgo bout ya business Dont be all up in mine chatting sh*t please If ya going to say something Make it usefull!!!Un-pc?? Im in my I.T BTEC now so..... :D
:D :D :D :lol:f*ck off, you must be doing this on purpose.
HAHHAHA OK thenIve got a distinction in my GNVQAm doing this to get to UNI Please stomp on