SICK of this!!!

FemmexFatale

MATE DONT GET EMOTIONAL JUS COS THIS TOPIC REMINDS U OF WHEN EMMA WAS ON HERE ON A NUTS TING.DIFFERENCE IS RIX WASNT MSGIN PPL BEGGIN THEM TO STOP AND TO DELETE X, Y AND Z.UR FAKE FAM STOP ADDRESSING ME
suck your mum

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Tulse Hill
MATE DONT GET EMOTIONAL JUS COS THIS TOPIC REMINDS U OF WHEN EMMA WAS ON HERE ON A NUTS TING.DIFFERENCE IS RIX WASNT MSGIN PPL BEGGIN THEM TO STOP AND TO DELETE X, Y AND Z.
no denial that ur a little fat kunt tho
Fam for yoursake, just stop whilst your this far ahead.

IM PRETTY SURE UVE NEVER EVEN SEEN ME SO THERES NO NEED TO DENY IT
errrlmaolmaoif only you knew fatty/I swear Justin parred you when he posted up your fat sweaty boat in some sh*t videoblood go suck your mum you little fat akhi

I really cannot believe what I am reading.Rix, this was a big big big fail on your part. How old is this chick, because she sounds like a hyped up 16 year old right now. The amount of sh*t she is chatting is unhealthy.sh*t, she is a prime example why you should only sleep with someone you wouldn't mind mothering your child.

NA MATE THAT NEVER HAPPENEDSUCK MY MUM YE?OKIM NOT EVEN GONNA CARRY THIS ON ANY FAKE GUYMAN CANT EVEN CONTROL HIS CHICK ONLINE - THIS WAS UR ACTUAL CHICK ASWELL NOT LIKE RIX'S
calm downyou've been silencedand when i say i roll with the dargs i dont mean wellard

U 'ROLL WITH THE DARGS'THATS HOW I KNOW UR NOT FROM LDN. ALLOW BEGGIN MATE U DONT ROLL WITH ANYONEABOUT SILENCED.
trust me akhii got the whole green city on my back(hold tight them goondem from up them way dere)

@ actual topic, u need to make friends with guys who dont find you attractive. start chattin some guy that doesn't go for your race/size or something else about u, or 1 with a girl who's faithfull.

lol at u being ahead. didnt drop one line that was decent. jus another fake, faceless guy.
you're hurt brahim extending you an olive brancheveryone can see what went down herei suggest u just go and chill with your kingston dargsgo and blaze a zoot or shoot someone

na g everyone can see u lost so try change subject countless times. dno if u think dropping random bits of info of my life is meant to mean something but all it shows is im OUT THERE.WHERE R U U FAKE.
im right here dargie same place you are you mug, behind a pc screeni will pm u my address raggo if you want

THTS FAKE TBH. I CAN PM ANY RANDOM ADDRESS. SHOW UR FACE IF UR ABOUT SUTTIN. OTHERWISE KEEP IT QUIET. ANY VENOM CHARACTER.
ive given enough random morsels of info abut me over the yearsif u wanna find me that much, u can do itill be waitingbut i will warn youim expecting younot even gonna bother no homoing it either cos this is a real tingmake sure u come prepared and make sure ur prepared to go to the lengths i am

give it a rest mate we dont believe u
lol mate, ur character's been pulled thru the mud a million timesjust cos u do fraud and pray in a mosque ur not a gangsterswear frank furta boyed you off recentlyyou're a joke famalameveryone knows it

ur jus makin sh*t up now. as i said if ur about anything u know wot to do. if not ur gonna keep talkin on here.
final post from meim out plyri think ive destroyed ur life enough to where u shud come looking for methink about how exposed u are and how much info uve given away about urselfive got more info on you than the flying squad