SICK of this!!!

FemmexFatale

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FF, airing out sh*t like that isn't cool at all, regardless of his acts off the forum.Not classy.See, I'm a cool guy. I won't take it further. But there are true pricks on this site, who won't hesitate to bring your child's business for lulz.So just stop it innit.Safe.
Obv i believe this but tbh he is a prick! If he wants to go on like that on the forum then am not going to sit there am going to bounce backBut i agree....IM NOT GOING TO TAKE THIS FURTHER >>>>> RIX<<<<<

Guest Tulse Hill

Shouldnt of slept around tbh, thats what girls like that getBut you was prob caught up in the slag years and regret it fully now, your decent girl who just got caught up in the wrong era but at least your doing something with your life to make amense.No point chasing this lad, just do what you have to do, bright road ahead now.

Shouldnt of slept around tbh, thats what girls like that getBut you was prob caught up in the slag years and regret it fully now, your decent girl who just got caught up in the wrong era but at least your doing something with your life to make amense.No point chasing this lad, just do what you have to do, bright road ahead now.
Yes I know this But to be honest all I want is a quiet life and my daughter to have her dad thats all Now lets stop dicussing my personal life about rix etc*wipes eyes*

Your child is so f*ck*ng omg, if you lived in Nottingham I would blatantly be working with your child once it hits the age of criminal responsibility. Rix, whoever you are, dude, get custody of your child please. Your childs father QUITE CLEARLY doesn't give a sh*t about you so making topics like this to BLATANTLY put it in his face that people are trying to ram you out is s pathetic. Go and look after your child instead of worrying about man. That's your main problem in life.Plus:

Un-pc?? Im in my I.T BTEC now so..... :D
LMAO
thinking you some man a man a bad man!
Are you DMF in disguise?