Foolish man gets his just desserts

streets.

A bears nature is to killA horses nature is to runBig differenc, even you must understand that?
Actually Tulse, A horses natural instinct is "FIGHT OR FLIGHT".... If it can not run it will fight for its life, if its penned in somewhere for example or cornered.Big difference, i thought you would have known this yourself?

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Tulse Hill
A bears nature is to killA horses nature is to runBig differenc, even you must understand that?
Actually Tulse, A horses natural instinct is "FIGHT OR FLIGHT".... If it can not run it will fight for its life, if its penned in somewhere for example or cornered.Big difference, i thought you would have known this yourself?
i Know more about horses than you so best keep your mouth shut before someone gets shown up.

i Know more about horses than you so best keep your mouth shut before someone gets shown up.
lolCan't avoid the fact a horses natural instinct is FIGHT OR FLIGHT! Depends on the senario.

If I saw a bear I'd just give it a big hug.
No point really.I have no idea why bear hugs enjoy such a glowing reputation.
I think it would just be really nice and cosy cuddling a huge bear.

disagree with the topic title since he has learning difficulties
even if u had learning difficulties you'd know not to f*ck with bears.
Basically.
idiot
what i was thinkingwhat a stupid bunch of comments

If I saw a bear I'd just give it a big hug.
No point really.I have no idea why bear hugs enjoy such a glowing reputation.
I think it would just be really nice and cosy cuddling a huge bear.
QEJEMFBmj\mlm kDS dsm sdlv,sd.v DV.d vnvflbdddblkdbskbakebqev

lolCan't avoid the fact a horses natural instinct is FIGHT OR FLIGHT! Depends on the senario.
everything's natural nature is "fight or flight" you speng, it's the natural animal response to a threat

everything's natural nature is "fight or flight" you speng, it's the natural animal response to a threat
Dubby - Why you saying this to me like im not aware of this! I was in discussion with Tulse who thinks a horses are not capable of intentionally killing somone. My argument is that of the above! That because the fight or flight is there, therefore because horses are so aware of there own stuff and others that they are fully aware of what they are doing when they are fighting off another animal or person. Same way Stallions will fight to death, theres even cases where a mare who suffers from a hormone inbalance will fight a stallion off to protect another mare from him.Which is why alot of stud yards will buy in a mare with a hormone inbalance to bring the mares into season for breeding as mares will seriously damage stallions if they are not in the mood.R9 - I'd appreiciate you didn't Speak so negatively of me, My interests involve horses therefore if some one wishes to bring something up regarding horses, It is only natural that i will either C/S them or correct them on the matter. It is not feeding anything i am offering my knowledge to those who do not know any better its up to each individual if they wish to take it on board or ignore it. But there is no need for nastys!!!!!!!!!!!! (Thumbs down to negatively)

Guest Esquilax
Dubby... I swear you know better than to feed the stupid f*cking prick.
Man likes fruit on his pizza still, I wouldn't think so highly of him
A little bit of pineapple along with a lot of meat isn't a crime. I don't do it personally but I hear it's socially acceptable.
I think people who order their pizza with pineapple should be exiled outside to eatThen crucified inside an electric gas chamber. f*ck*ng pineapple, f*ck off.