why do you get drunk? Why is it fun?

Da Luv Doc

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Went raving on Saturday...Bar flirting leading to make out while you have a girlfriend painting her nails at home>>>>I wouldn't cheat though (Shag someone else)Out tonight as well....Hells yeahhhhMy mate was f*cked lmfao, had an argument with his gash..______>>>>bringing your wife out on a rave

Guest Tulse Hill
It's annoying when people look at you like a freak if you say you don't want to drink alcohol when you go out to a bar or something. I'm choosing to not drink unless I'm in a controlled environment where I know I can crash or sober up enough to get home. Ain't got bare money so I'm not spending bare dough on drinks at the bar just to get licked, and really and truly, alcohol tastes like crap so I do drink to get drunk.And I have only vomitted once and neevr had a hanover so I have pretty much nothing but joke memories from getting drunk. And more times than not I drink to a certain point. Once I get to a certain level of drunk I just don't bother drinking anymore. And whilst I'm drunk, I'm still capable of not doing stupid sh*t like cheating on my chick. Closest I did to doing some dumb sh*t was almost barebacking one chick I knew in my friend's garden and it was only because I slipped and then she started acting long that ti didn't happen.
You really shouldn't be in that environment if you're not prepared to drink, maybe you need a new interest/different friends

Guest Malcolm Tucker
lol @ thinking your liver gives u more than 150 heavy nights out in your lifeMales between 18-30 are probally already had around 40 heavy nights,Whilst us non drinkers will be around the golf course, walking the dog, eating healthy - you man will be wrapped up on a drip counting your days
are you serious tulse?Im 21, i have definatley had ALOT more than 150 heavy nights in the 4 years ive been drinking.i can pay for this later in life, f*ck it..... i can look back and say ive had some amazing nights and great memory's.....
How often do you have heavy nights?
when I was at uni, at least once a week TBH
Yeah but uni is 30 weeks a year for 3 years. And I doubt you were really having heavy nights when exams were on so take away at least 8 per year and you've got 66 nights. He's talking like he's had 200+.
I didn't have exams a uni, only coursework.That's neither here nor there though as I get your point.
been basically twice a week since college times....but then theres them weeks like 14 straight nights in napa (so boys holidays have given me like 40nights already), freshers, xmas/new year, after deadlines....dont have exams...

Guest M12 Part 2
Went raving on Saturday...Bar flirting leading to make out while you have a girlfriend painting her nails at home>>>>I wouldn't cheat though (Shag someone else)Out tonight as well....Hells yeahhhhMy mate was f*cked lmfao, had an argument with his gash..______>>>>bringing your wife out on a rave
LMAO are you saying ur proud u lipsed a random bar maid while ur wifey was at home. and this counts as not cheating cos u didnt bangsome guys are clearly confused.if ur gonna cheat u may as well bang. LMAO at the low levels ur willing to risk ur relationship over

Guest M12 Part 2

on topic i get fully licked whenever the mood strikes me.sometimes it will be cos a nite is swag and i wanna survive without getting over bored.sometimes there will be a big pre drinking session with the mandem just banging out tunes and drinking up b4 we go out.Other times will get drunk with the wife and just get sloppy.Sometimes the vibe will get me in a club and ill just be at the bar throwing it downTBH i just like that loose feeling u get where everything moves that bit slower and breasts and backoff become more appealing than usual

yeah I'm tired of getting drunk, I won't lie, it does loosen up my mind, my body and my tongue (not in a bad way, just a bit more sociable with people I can't usually talk to properly) a bit but the after-feel is beginning to get on my nerves, especially when I have sh*t to do the day after

Got kind of a new rule that if I do get drunk its at a yard.
co-sizzle

tbh I'm always having fun while I'm getting drunk, however when I start to sober up I start feeling and thinking sh*t that I don't want to, get too tired and lazy, it just gets a bit long to deal with - then waking up after is even worse
That's just sutten that happens as you get older tbh. . . the whole bad hangovers. . . dunno bout your thinking and feeling sh*t as you sober up. Never really experienced this.

things that I usually repress in my day-to-day life that only come out when I'm feeling in a certain mood like sad thoughts n shitnot weird things, just I don't usually express much emotion so it isn't something I'm usually feelingits just like when I feel just to go home and sleep, I start thinking of people I miss

Need to have your wits about you for the agency Xmas party. How are you gonna predatorise the girls if YOU are the one off your face?
You will see me doing the complete opposite at this years party.Kicking off the toilet door @ Gallery Rondeavous (sp?!) whilst Melissa Moffiitt is in the toilet>>>>>>>

Need to have your wits about you for the agency Xmas party. How are you gonna predatorise the girls if YOU are the one off your face?
You will see me doing the complete opposite at this years party.Kicking off the toilet door @ Gallery Rondeavous (sp?!) whilst Melissa Moffiitt is in the toilet>>>>>>>
LmaoYour some terrible drunk tbfI remember that time we were in Graphic and you were considering copping the grey gooseYou got smashed and for the next 4 hours all you would say is 'I GOT THAT GOOSE BABY'You didn't have any goose.

Guest Triple XXX
LmaoYour some terrible drunk tbfI remember that time we were in Graphic and you were considering copping the grey gooseYou got smashed and for the next 4 hours all you would say is 'I GOT THAT GOOSE BABY'You didn't have any goose.
LMFAO

LMFAO
I was feeling really ballerific, I was looking to cop a whole flock of Geese.