Weekend + Midweek Cup Football

MetaFives

• Replies 677
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Malcolm Tucker
__________ >> Cockspurs How can some guy next to my workplace bet £120 with a next Pool fan that Spuds will finish above Liverpool this seasonMight aswell pay up now
because we will.....you lot will get raped tomorrow./ dominated towards the end of the half.... just need to step it up another level....

valencia went missing when he had the chance to really show what he can do
:D He was Unites biggest threat and best attacking outletWhat did u make of the Ghetto Kid's performance
yh he was in the first half was sick.... as i said but i expected him to really push on from there but he sort of faded away as the game went on....apart from maybe one cross near the end....could of done a lot more as pompey couldnt handle himboateng is good defo pompeys best player maybe just doesnt have that something to be a top 6 player
Valencia didnt kick on and rape them in the 2nd but he still remained a threat..The pompey defence wer so concernd about Valencia that more space arose in the 2nd half and Giggs exploited it when he came inside... Valencia shudda scored aswellAs for the Ghetto Kid, ima big fan, he has it all, he lacks discipline thoe, a good world cup and he will be playing for a top team in Italy or Spain.. great talent

valencia went missing when he had the chance to really show what he can do
:D He was Unites biggest threat and best attacking outletWhat did u make of the Ghetto Kid's performance
yh he was in the first half was sick.... as i said but i expected him to really push on from there but he sort of faded away as the game went on....apart from maybe one cross near the end....could of done a lot more as pompey couldnt handle himboateng is good defo pompeys best player maybe just doesnt have that something to be a top 6 player
Valencia didnt kick on and rape them in the 2nd but he still remained a threat..The pompey defence wer so concernd about Valencia that more space arose in the 2nd half and Giggs exploited it when he came inside... Valencia shudda scored aswellAs for the Ghetto Kid, ima big fan, he has it all, he lacks discipline thoe, a good world cup and he will be playing for a top team in Italy or Spain.. great talent
Thats what a top player at the big clubs united, barca, real, milan etc... does though Is he in the squad ? i know germany is a bit weak in the center of midfield but he defo wont be startingSpurs should bring on Rose and put krancjar just off the front

Guest Tulse Hill
Martin " Jack Russel " Oniel " We dont like to play a negative game"WUTTTT1!!
LOL @ THIS PRE MATCH QUOTE FROM THE RUSSELsomeone tell me what Villa done all 2nd half?