Females on the "pill"

Eskay Jones

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

whenever i try to get involved in this kind of discussion irl or online i remind myself of albert einstein living in nazi germany,where scientific truth was illegalized,much like it has become here,to protect the ignorance and false sense of superiority of the nazi cattle.so scientific ramifications aside wat i will say here is that any woman who tells me she is on the pill wat crosses my mind is that she must be very mature and thats thatyou see,the truth itself can be a hard pill to swallow,unless you tie a d*ck to it right ladies?im just mucking about wats good

I'd rather sleep with a female on the pill or who has the implant/coil.. The majority of the females over 18 are sexually active.. I'd rather wrap up with one who's been mature about it rather than catch a stray f*ck off one girl who aint on any form of contraception and breed her Some people are so dumb.. Goin on like girls who dont have the implant dont bareback.. Smh

Made the wifey take the injection, barebacking>>>But its kinda f*cked her up, she gets breast discomfort and she bled a couple times out of no whereI regret telling her to take it now, dont even wanna be with her for that much longer (not being deep)

whenever i try to get involved in this kind of discussion irl or online i remind myself of albert einstein living in nazi germany,where scientific truth was illegalized,much like it has become here,to protect the ignorance and false sense of superiority of the nazi cattle.so scientific ramifications aside wat i will say here is that any woman who tells me she is on the pill wat crosses my mind is that she must be very mature and thats thatyou see,the truth itself can be a hard pill to swallow,unless you tie a d*ck to it right ladies?im just mucking about wats good
What happened to lambo next summer brah?

Made the wifey take the injection, barebacking>>>But its kinda f*cked her up, she gets breast discomfort and she bled a couple times out of no whereI regret telling her to take it now, dont even wanna be with her for that much longer (not being deep)
Nah that is deep.Made her go take the injection, it f*cked her up and you dont wanna be with her much longer.Just DEEP.

Nah that is deep.Made her go take the injection, it f*cked her up and you dont wanna be with her much longer.Just DEEP.
Beyond deep that's some f*cked up behaviour.

Why are people getting excited.He probably asked her to do it at the beginning of their relationship.
You discuss methods of contraception together and decide on the best option... you don't ask or tell your partner to go on what YOU want her to go on. Males telling females what form of contraception to take LOOOOL!

ye i put a strap on her head and made her do it :D been together nearly a year, feelings just not there anymore...what can i do? and i aint leaving her coz of the side affects, things have happened init...and i made a decisionso calm yourselves

Why are people getting excited.He probably asked her to do it at the beginning of their relationship.
You discuss methods of contraception together and decide on the best option... you don't ask or tell your partner to go on what YOU want her to go on. Males telling females what form of contraception to take LOOOOL!
yeah cuz its not like it affects him too or anythingsum childish mentality, about u can't even aski bet yur boyfriend doesn't have a say in whether yur gonna keep a baby either

yeah cuz its not like it affects him too or anythingsum childish mentality, about u can't even aski bet yur boyfriend doesn't have a say in whether yur gonna keep a baby either
Did you by any chance just skim what I wrote? I said discuss with your partner. Ok thanks.

ask me next summer brah

ask me next summer brah
my bruda

Did you by any chance just skim what I wrote? I said discuss with your partner. Ok thanks.
hw exactly does that worku can't ask or suggestjust discuss?

Ok forget I said you can't ask....I got excited and was thinking asking as in telling her what to get. ¬_¬The point Im trying to make is if he's a serious guy and he had something in mind... it would be suggested (Like u said) and then discussed.I don't agree with a man making a woman get what he wants her to get. Like you said it affects them both alie.

Ok forget I said you can't ask....I got excited and was thinking asking as in telling her what to get. ¬_¬The point Im trying to make is if he's a serious guy and he had something in mind... it would be suggested (Like u said) and then discussed.I don't agree with a man making a woman get what he wants her to get. Like you said it affects them both alie.
i agree

My girl was on the pill for a year and I wasn't happy with it much, random bleeding, delayed periods, mood swings etc. So we opted to try the patch, which is pretty good but not comfortable or hygenic. Injection is an option so is implant. Just get any contraception that will work, you already have a kid and believe me you do not want you and her to go through abortion.Get on top of it G